[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fell for someone so much better than me... He is out of my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: 07d.jpg (55KB, 775x637px) Image search: [Google]
07d.jpg
55KB, 775x637px
I fell for someone so much better than me... He is out of my league in every possible way
I don't know how to deal with this. Until I met him I thought I'm unable to have romantic feelings, unable to feel sexual attraction... Now I want someone I can't have and it hurts so much. But the worst part is that with every day I want him more and it hurts more not to have him
>>
>>18691616
try to get him anyway unless there's a concrete reason not to. Self doubt be damned, sometimes shit works out
>>
>>18691616
>fuck him
>get pregnant
>???
>profit
>>
>>18691616
Only ever love 2D. That way you can never get hurt.
>>
>>18691639
It's impossible that he would like me

>>18691642
I'm not like that...

>>18691645
2d doesn't appeal me
>>
What's the matter anon, is he married or something?
>>
>>18691639
>try to get him anyway unless there's a concrete reason not to.
This.
Improve yourself, and try to get him anyway.
>>
Maybe he's not as out of your league as you think. I personally don't find myself to be particularly attractive, but every girl I've had a long term relationship with has been gorgeous and I get a decent amount of compliments on a fairly regular basis. Even though I consider myself to be a 6 on a really good day, that isn't what other people see when they look at me. While I don't understand it, I do understand that others find me much more attractive than my own negative opinion of myself. So unless you're seriously ugly, you might have a better chance than you think you do. You'll never know until you try, so give it a shot.
>>
>>18691616
Give him the P
>>
>>18691654
>Im not like that...
Only because you are a girl(male) doesn't mean you can't get pregnant
>>
i hate you stupid vapid whores how you think you climb the social ladder through my dick

no, if you want to be with me be with me for who i am, not because im in whatever league

fuck you, this is why i pump and dump you, dumb whores
>>
If you're fat, lose weight. If you're not fat, ask him out.

Only joking, but ask him out anyway.
>>
you need more confidence if you really want him you would work for it and fight for it. Don't wallow in pity for yourself, make yourself out of his league
>>
File: 1.jpg (25KB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
25KB, 380x285px
>>18691784
OP didn't insinuate that it was because he is a higher social rank that she loves him. Her feelings were pretty spontaneous.

You memeing, right? You can't be this vapid...
>>
>>18691616
Usually very good looking people tend to be more lonely due to nobody approaching them cause people will think they will be turned down.

Fuck it ask him out, if he turns you down so what, your crush will end quicker and there is plenty more rod in the sea
>>
>>18691750
No, we're both single

>>18691752
No matter how much I improve myself. I will never be as good as him

>>18691757
I'm a girl (girl)...

>>18691814
It's not that he's only good looking. Infact he looks good but not like a model. But he is so smart and knows so much. He is very confident and charismatic..he is incredible. Active in many areas and so good to people. I feel like a worthless trash next to him. And he is from a rich family and country.. I'm not worthy of even knowing him....
>>
>>18691858
You have one advantage in that in at least some small way, he is already attracted to you. He is, after all, the owner and operator of a penis. They do unfortunate things to your impulses.

I personally am a happily married man. I love my wife and would never cheat on her or do anything to hurt her. Having said that, there is a big part of me that wants to stick it in every vagina.

I suppress these feelings, of course. I'm not an animal after all, but they haven't gone away, and they're not dependent on how conventionally attractive the woman is. Tall, short, fat, thin, young or old, my dick wants them all.

Hell, there's a new girl at my work whose looks I can only describe as homely (face isn't exactly model material, has a bad haircut and she has acne scars on her cheeks), but she dresses well, has a really nice body and very pretty eyes. What's more we get along quite well. I will never act on these feelings and always treat her with the proper respect and professional courtesy due a colleague, but part of me wants to just bend her over the desk, lift her skirt, lick her asshole clean, then fuck her until she screams.

If you're both single and get along, you're in with a shot. Swap numbers. Text him at night. You never know what might happen, especially when alcohol gets into the mix.
>>
>>18691881
He isn't like other guys who chase girls....he is very dedicated to his studies and career and I don't think he is as into sex and other stuff
>>
>>18691930
All dudes want to get their dick sucked, even those with a high GPA.
>>
>>18691934
Maybe not autistic or aspergers
>>
>>18691937
On the spectrum here. This is absolutely not true. Autism doesn't kill the desire, it kills the ability to make it happen.

>>18691930
That just means he's better at suppressing his impulses. Don't let the façade fool you
>>
I too recently have this happen to me. It is suffering and i can't function properly. After a long time thinking, I decided to cut all connections with her, took a good sleep and decide to work on myself to be a better person for her. Until i have became good enough then i will contact her again.
>>
>>18691930
What you're doing right now is putting the penis on a pedestal. It's as counterproductive for you as it is when guys do it to girls.

Stop it right now.

He isn't better than you. He isn't that weird mix of rockstar, superhuman and monk you picture him to be in your head. If you got together tomorrow, I guarantee that in ten years' time you'd be sick of his bullshit, the way he smacks his lips while he eats, how he never listens to advice, how he farts in bed and never picks his goddamn underwear off the goddamn floor.

Remember that - he's got his own flaws. You're just to blinded by his glistening cock to see it right now.
>>
>>18691968
made me laugh
thanks anon
so if not put him on pedestal what do?
>>
Well, there are two ways.
First way, the long way, is to invite him out for a walk, during which you two talk in order to know more about each other.
Smile alot, and don't be afraid to learn more about him, aswell, as him learning more about you.
Smile alot and show interest - show even more interest in what might genuinely interest yourself.

Second one is usually something along the lines "I want to spend a quality time, and you appear to be the quality man. I want to see, if we two can work out in the long-term". It's blunt, it can scare him off, but either way it'll give you an immediate result, after which you can move on.

And remember - you miss all the shots you do not take, or something along those lines.
>>
OP go see a psychiatrist about your insecurities, please.
>>
Well, it's simple really. Not easy, but simple. If you're fat then lose weight, if you dress like shit then dress better. If you feel you're not doing anything interesting with your life, get off your ass and start doing. Of course personality is what matters most and when you click with a person looks and all that is secondary. But that doesn't mean it doesn't matter at all. I don't need my girl to be a supermodel. She doesn't need to be successful either, or super interesting in some really quirky way. But I'm not going to take someone into my life who will just slow me down either. Someone who lies on the couch everyday and looks like shit and barely showers, has 0 dreams and ambitions and talks about nothing but how worthless and ugly she is without ever even trying to change it. As long as you're not like that, you'll be good. If you're a normal looking average person, who has some interests, you're just fine and just need to meet someone who you have fun with and have similar future plans. And some good chemistry. If this dude is like that then go for it.

But yeah. If you feel you're not good enough and there are some tangible flaws you can fix, fix them. If your insecurity simply comes from having low self esteem then try and work on that. Maybe therapy will help, maybe talking with your friends. I think it's good to try and find a balance between fixing your flaws to be happy with who you are, and accepting the ones that don't need to change or that you can't change. Good luck!
>>
>>18691616
>I fell for someone so much better than me
In which aspects ? Being a mean faggot with a lot of "friends" ?
kek

>He is out of my league in every possible way

Hey I don't want to be mean but there's no nice way to say it. You're a fucking idiot. There is no such thing as "out of my league", there's just somebody who may be more successful than you are at the moment so instead of weeping on /adv/ go do something about yourself.
Also please do explain how the fuck is this "somebody is infinitely better than me" behavior even possible.. if somebody is better off than you are then go make some cash too ffs
If you think that this somebody is more intelligent than you then you're plain wrong. Speaking from experience, stupid people can never even begin to understand more intelligent ones and count them as idiots no matter what they do unless they copy their behavior. Meaning, if you can roughly understand what he is better at, e.g. anger management then your intelligence levels are already quite similar and you realize what's wrong with you so you can change it to at least some extent. If he is better at e.g. anger management then go visit a fucking monk, learn how to not be an irritating twat and you're good.
Does he have more respect than you do ?
hurr durr that means NOTHING at all since humans can be manipulated very easily and fall for certain traits like flies on rotting meat. Unfortunately, hoomans tend to fall for jerks. Now, are you sure that he isn't one ? If so then congrats, you fell for a trap. This "leagues" thing is so fucking stupid that I am beginning to think that OP is a fucking bait.
>>
>>18691754
This. I'm in the same situation. The funny thing is, while I consider my bf to be so much better than me, he has confessed that he thinks that I am out of his league. It's surprisingly common when you're really infatuated with someone. Just make your move, OP.
>>
>>18692099
what for if my insecurities are real

>>18692121
I cant become someone interesting and social...it makes me nervous and scared to the point I'm sick. I'll never be as likeble or ambitious because I'm so much more stupid. No matter what I do I'll never be as good

>>18692128
you dont understand that it's about mental capacity to be smart and understand difficult things. I just don't have it simple

>>18692140
making a move would be unfair to him
>>
>>18692307
>making a move would be unfair to him?

How, exactly?
>>
>>18692307
>what for if my insecurities are real
do something about them

>I cant become someone interesting and social
lack of self-esteem --> psychiatrist

>you dont understand that it's about mental capacity to be smart and understand difficult things. I just don't have it simple
I've explained it already. If you can recognize your problems then you're already halfway to get rid of them. So, you either :
1. know about your problems but don't WANT to fix them (my bet)
2. don't know about your problems --> what the fuck are you insecure about (you have said this)
3. you don't have any real problems

>making a move would be unfair to him
how much fire damage can you endure ?

Seriously OP this is just pathetic. You have three options :
1. stop being a voluntary loser and do something about your problems
2. go see a psychiatrist, he/she'll explain how to do step 1
3. kys
>>
>>18691616
>He is out of my league in every possible way

What's this chad better at ?
>>
File: 452.jpg (71KB, 580x871px) Image search: [Google]
452.jpg
71KB, 580x871px
>>18692358
Everything.
>>
>>18692381
lol you don't love him you just want him to fuck your brains out
>>
>>18692390
What makes you say that?
>>
>>18692381

What's this chad better at, exactly ?
>>
>>18692056
Not that anon, but treat him like you would anyone else. Text him how you would normally. invite him to do shit normally. Don't treat him like a king for no reason.
>>
OP has a mind of an inbred 3yo kid.

>m muh met tis guy seen him once and I love him
>m m muh he is better at everything because I have seen him talk to three people at once
>he is my overlord
>I would like to be his left shoe but I'm afraid that he wouldn't feel comfortable with it
>he is a god to me
why ?
>because he just is better at everything
how so ?
>everything

And so I silently pray to cthulhu that this shit is in fact a bait set up by a sick old pedo

>m m muh he is too good for me I have no mental capacity
>no mental capacity
You've got this one right
>>
>>18692324
because i would bother him when I'm not even half as good

>>18692330
psychiatrist is not something I want. I do my best to change but its pointless. I can never be on his level and he must meet smarter and braver beautiful girls every day

>>18692358
he is much more talented and smart. seriously, like a genius smart and knows so many things and is good in stem stuff and in humanities. And he is charismatic and gets on well with people and is active in his school teams and knows foreign languages and travelled the world. He is smartest than me x1000.
>>
>>18692427
I havent seen him once...we are friends so we interact often. He has already better education and is on top of his class and can excel in thinbgs from different fields. I'm a simple person and even though I try I'm too stupid for some mant things and too scared to be sociable.it would be impossible for me to understand books and films like he does because he sees things and I dont, I can only tell if story was nice or not. when he is explaining omething about maths or physics I can't keep up..
>>
>>18692390
Bingo. You don't love him, you're just infatuated with him and the idea of him.
>>
>>18692324
because i would bother him when I'm not even half as good

This is the most retarded mindset that I've seen in a long, long while.

>psychiatrist is not something I want
alright, so you probably don't need him/her ?
>I do my best to change but its pointless.
So you actually do.

>I can never be on his level
wrong

> he must meet smarter and braver beautiful girls every day
No matter how good you are at something, there will always be at least one asian kid that's better than you. Does this mean that you should give up on yourself ?

>braver girls
Being brave is incredibly stupid. It looks badass but that's about it.

>he is so much more talented and smart.
Talented, perhaps.
Smart ? According to your current mindset I am afraid to say that you are right. Do something about it.

>like a genius smart
How do you define the word "genius" ? In the past, people that could think logically about certain math problems were considered geniuses. That does not mean that they were "better at everything", only that they can solve complicated math shit. Even autistic brainlets with almost no human traits can sometimes achieve this and yet they're autists.

>knows so many things
>[chad spits out some random shit that he remembers by coincidence]
>muh man too smart
No. This is a terrible analogy, according to this Google is our fucking overlord and yet if you ask it something that an idiot could reply to correctly it simply can't.

>charismatic
Heavily depends on a person's perspective.

>gets on well with people
Have you ever considered the fact that like 80% of people (the real number might be bigger, actually) are fucking idiots ? If I behaved like a crazy motherfucker with no morals nor grey matter whatsoever then I would get girls. Tried and tested. So, getting on well with people does not mean much, he just tells them the shit they want to hear. ..a bit manipulative, perhaps?

>travelled the world
What difference does it make on him as a person ? Spoiler : none.
>>
>>18692511
it doesn't mean I should give up on myself. I don't plan on doing that. I will improbe myself as best but dreaming about him liking me back and hoping he will...Its not something I should be doing but it hurts so much to stop. And its not like he's saying random facts. Whatever we discuss he has deep information about the subject nd is skilled. And him being someone who travelled the world gives him understsnding and knowledge of other cultuers, languages...
>>
File: 1504058681815.png (32KB, 413x467px) Image search: [Google]
1504058681815.png
32KB, 413x467px
>>18692575
lol you're fucked badly OP
>>
>>18691616
Just tell him he can have you pussy and be done with it.
>>
>>18692580
I know....

>>18692605
Not all guys are like that.he can get better pussy anyway
>>
>>18691616
How long have you known this guy? Are you even familiar enough with him to have such strong feelings?
>>
>>18691616
The first time I heard about "leagues" was in high school. The retards I knew laughed at some guy because he went for a girl out of his "league" but I liked him because he was the only one with the balls to try.

Long story short: I've never believed in leagues and nothing I've seen in life has ever proven they exist. Leagues are just another way of convincing yourself not to take the risk because you're afraid.

Put yourself in the best position you can (work out, look good, be interesting) and then give it a shot. The answer will always be you're fucked if you never even tried.
>>
>>18692668
9 months and were friends
>>
>>18692679
Even if league are fake differences in education and attractiveness are not
>>
>>18693066
Education is easily rectified by anyone willing to try and attractiveness isn't nearly as valued as you might think especially when you enter education into the mix. Attractiveness only enters the mix when you are very clearly unpleasant to look at and very few people are that bad and even that's coming to an end with the coming technological and medical advancements.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.