[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, /adv/. I have a fold in my forehead that kind of looks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: jesus fucking christ.jpg (22KB, 313x243px) Image search: [Google]
jesus fucking christ.jpg
22KB, 313x243px
Hello, /adv/. I have a fold in my forehead that kind of looks like this, just not as deep. Is there anyway to fix this outside of medical surgery? It ruined my self-esteem.
>>
>>18691480
botox.
>>
Nah man that will require plastic or laser surgery. What age are you because that's usually typical of older men
>>
>>18691480
Olay products, olive oil, biotin, vitamin E and collagen pills
>>
File: 012.jpg (27KB, 441x587px) Image search: [Google]
012.jpg
27KB, 441x587px
>>18691493
I'm 18 and 2 months. Pic related is my forehead
>>
>>18691498

Ruined your self esteem? I wouldn't even notice it / think twice about it if I saw you
>>
>>18691498
That's literally nothing, just avoid raising your eyebrows and do this >>18691495
>>
>>18691527
As in not raising my eyebrows as though I'm raising my eyebrows in the photo (they're not), or not raising my eyebrows in my day to day life?
>>18691511
I didn't have any friends in life until senior year of high school, so my self-esteem is all fucked up. I kind picked up a vibe from people that they didn't want to associate with me and my looks were the easiest thing to blame it on due to how little I talked.
>>
>>18691537
Not raising your eyebrows in your everyday life
>>
>>18691480
Smile more, and stop being so serious (seriously thats how you prevent that its your facial expressions)
>>
>>18691498
The first thing I noticed is that you're black, so the rest doesn't really matter, anon. Black people tend to grow and age quicker, and also tend to have a more ... how do I say this, active mimic.
>smacks lips

You probably unconsciously fold your forehead, which creates such wrinckles, but at this point there is nothing you can do about it as your derm cells only copy themselves, meaning once the pattern is fucked it will only get worse.

Plastic surgery is the only thing which will make it disappear. Eating more watermelon might help to at least prevent further wrinckled due to dry skin, but blacks also tend to have a thicker dermis, so that might not be such an problem for you.
>>
>>18691573
So, how long do I have until I look like the OP pic?
>>
>>18691586
Depends, you can stop wrinckling your forehead and try to keep it at the same stage for as long as you can but I would say it would be easier to get some filler in there in a couple years to stretch it out. It will make your self esteem grow and prevent the skin canions from getting deeper. If you can go for something long lasting like your own body fat, to not have repead the procedure too often.

But your first step should be to de-learn your forehead mimic. Get some wide sticky tape and place it there if at home. This way every time you try to wrinckle you get reminded to cease it. It will take a couple months till you train yourself to not do something.

This way you wont ruin future plastic surgery with your mimic. See it as optical stoicism.
>>
>>18691592
Could it be that when people get my attention, I usually look and talk to them with my eyebrows raised? Also, I don't think I'd ever get plastic surgery due to the cost and how fake the whole thing seems.
>>
>>18691605
Yeah, just de-train yourself from doing it. Also, we're not speaking about real surgery. It's just an injection to bolster the canion. It will not look fake, as long as you don't botix your whole face. It's just a local thing with lasting positive effects as it also will prevent it's getting deeper. As far as I know it costs around 300€ so it'S not THAT expansive.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.