[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About 3 years ago I had sex with a girl I was very close to and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1502297128782.jpg (49KB, 736x731px) Image search: [Google]
1502297128782.jpg
49KB, 736x731px
About 3 years ago I had sex with a girl I was very close to and thought she had feelings for me. We spent a lot of time together and flirted heavily. She definitely knew I had strong feelings for her.

After having sex, she said she didn't like me, so I cut contact with her.

I recently remembered she borrowed something of mine and I messaged her asking her if she could mail me it *it wouldnt cost more than $5*

she said she'd rather give it to me in person and "maybe catch up."

I just want my stuff back. I obviously have lingering feelings for her and I would rather not see her because It would make me extremely uncomfortable. I'm afraid of letting her back into my life again because she hurt me really badly.

What can/should I do? She wants to meet up later this week.

Pic unrelated.
>>
Why the fuck do you keep posting this? Did your mother drop you as a baby or something?
>>
>>18691401

I'd see what happens. Just don't let yourself get hurt op, it's all in your head
>>
>>18691410
i posted it once yesterday and went to sleep. Woke up to find 5 answers that did not help. Anons were talking amongst themselves.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1504369714231.jpg (66KB, 750x968px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1504369714231.jpg
66KB, 750x968px
>>18691410
>>
File: 1502578558013.jpg (257KB, 745x891px) Image search: [Google]
1502578558013.jpg
257KB, 745x891px
Then you tell her that you're going to be too busy and she can just mail you the stuff.
>>
>>18691429
i already did. she insists on meeting up. thats why i posted this.
>>
>>18691434
And that's why I posted>>18691429
If you don't want to meet her, don't meet her, and if she won't give you your stuff back, either go to the police or cut your losses.
>>
Your last thread came to a general consensus on this that you refuse to accept. Continuing to post the same thread over and over again is not going to change the general consensus no matter how hard you try.
>>
>>18691401
Don't be a fag OP, fuck her
>>
>>18691401
Just catch up briefly and get your thing back. Be polite, be sure to be distant, and remind yourself why you're being distant in case she tries to get close again.
>>
File: 1378996460267.jpg (19KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
1378996460267.jpg
19KB, 500x349px
>>18691410
Jesus Christ. Dude needs some perspective on an issue. Chill the fuck out you self entitled troglodyte. Not all of use can be fucking perfect like you.

>>18691401
Idk OP. It's not safe territory for you. You might relapse and be stuck with all those feeling again. However, it might be good mental discipline for yoy.

But that's just a load of shit. Personally. Just have her mail it to you if you want to be free from her.

You've got to burn that bridge if you need to be free. Just know for the rest of your life, that you put that part of you behind you. Forever.

You probably have 60 years left to live. Don't waste it on someone who doesn't deserve you.

Spend your time focusing on you and self improvement. Bitches will eventually line up.

God's speed bruh.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.