[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm starting engineering school in 2 days but I haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: l8ijrruajyjz.jpg (41KB, 500x659px) Image search: [Google]
l8ijrruajyjz.jpg
41KB, 500x659px
I'm starting engineering school in 2 days but I haven't reviewed properly (just final exam review questions for math and physics) since last year of June.

How screwed am I anons
>>
Not very.
>>
>>18691101
Masters or Bachelors?
>>
>>18691112
Just a Bachelor's.
>>
>>18691118
Fourth year into mechatronics, what classes are you taking a n o n ?
>>
>>18691118
Don't sweat it.
>>
>>18691101
You're worried you haven't studied before school has even started??
>>
>>18691155
I'm worried because I haven't really reviewed the material thoroughly in that span of time. I recently did a quick review of "everything" and for the most part:

-my trig and algebra are maybe 80% of what it used to be
-logs and exponents kind of fuzzy
-probability im stumped
-Graphing and functions no problem
-self studied some calc and integrals i cant really remember anymore
-derivatives are ok but tricky ones i slow down

for the physics side of things I just did whatever problem I encountered from old HS sheets i kept around so I dont know the full scope of what Ive managed to retain
>>
>>18691193
Dude. School hasn't even started yet. No one else does shit during the summer. You're already way ahead of the game by reviewing. Get some sleep.
>>
>>18691140

Its first year so the ones I'm worried about are:

Engineering Materials

Engineering Systems

Statics

There's a programming course and I've never coded before so not sure about that yet
>>
>>18691205
Meant to say Energy systems for the "Engineering Systems"
>>
>>18691205
Just be careful with the centroids in statics. Stick to the book. Engineering systems sounds ez mode
>>
I just started engineering school 3 weeks ago. You don't have much to worry about. It is super easy right now. You have to remember, the first several classes are fundamental classes to get you into the idea of thinking about Engineering.
>>
>>18691205
Chapter 1 of practically all engineering books are basic review. From the classes you have you look like you're in second year, so all you need to worry about are basic physics and some easy calculus

Programming courses for engineers are pretty lowest common denominator; it was baffling how fucking retarded my ME and CE classmates were. I literally never showed up to that class except for exam days and I still got an A because the instructor had to curve that drastically
>>
>>18691502
It's actually first year...

You can choose to do a Technologist diploma (2 years) and stop there OR you can proceed onward to the degree (an additional 3 years). I'm trying to pay for school myself which is why I chose this program (I can work and pay for myself with the added bonus of experience). You can choose to come back into the same program or transfer to a different school into 3rd year engineering

Yeah...
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.