[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is "I need space" pretty much code for "please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1492052834088.jpg (97KB, 1024x569px) Image search: [Google]
1492052834088.jpg
97KB, 1024x569px
Is "I need space" pretty much code for "please fuck off forever kthx"?
>>
Yes. Do not delude yourself into thinking otherwise.
>>
>>18690849
Not exactly.
In my experience it means "I am not that interested in you anymore but I'm going to keep you around just incase I can't find anyone else". Usually the best thing to do here is to just terminate the relationship. I wouldn't even consider a relationship to be serious if one partner said "I need space", its just a juvenile thing to say.
>>
File: space.jpg (54KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
space.jpg
54KB, 750x750px
>>
>>18690849

RIP your relationship.
>>
>>18690858
>>18690862
>>18690866
>>18690884
So what do I do.

Call her in two weeks?

We had lunch today and she said it was weird. She spent 20 minutes blocking calls from her ex and 20 more minutes texting other people.

We've been on 3 dates before this and they all went pretty well until shit kind of flew apart.

I don't know if she just has a bunch of shit to deal with or if she's just not feeling it with me in particular.

Probably the second one.

Even outside of that whole situation, I'm just not sure where to go next. Not even like "I have 5 choices and I can't decide." I just don't know what to do.
>>
>>18690968
Wait you have only been on three dates with this girl?
Man I don't know how to tell you this but she is definitely not interested. Most women are too retarded to articulate this properly and it usually comes out as some retarded shit like "I need space".
Move on man.
>>
>>18690980
I mean that's fine. I'm just not sure how to think right now. Haven't really gotten this far into anything in 7 or 8 years.
>>
>>18690849
There's two things is can mean: 1. Imma go fuck some other people and if I feel like it I'll come back, or 2. You're creeping me out please go away forever
>>
>>18690985
The more you try to make it work the less respect she will have for you and probably just make you feel pathetic.don't even acknowledge her for a bit. Like don't try to contact her. If she is actually interested she will try to contact you. Women play this weird mind game where they want men to not be totally attached. Its fucking weird man. Just seek out other women right now and if she comes running then thats a bonus.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.