[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>”oh god how I wish I could get a match with this super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Whatnow.jpg (243KB, 1070x718px) Image search: [Google]
Whatnow.jpg
243KB, 1070x718px
>>”oh god how I wish I could get a match with this super hot girl!”
>>IT’S A MATCH!
>>You have my attention ;)

Now what? I have no idea what to tell her. How do you speak with girls on Tinder/Happn/etc?
I want to invite her out for some beers, talk and bang her. I’m not super ugly, have a job and money and am quite cultured, funny and kind, but I don’t know how to show that to a stranger, especially by chat.
Just don’t know what to say…
>>
>>18690760
focus on her negative qualities and talk to her as though it would be her pleasure to fuck you, and not the other way around
>>
>>18690760
talk as yourself. Stop over thinking this shit. Is this bitch seriously intimidating you?
>>
Don't beat around the bush. Be assertive.

>You look like a girl who doesn't like to waste time texting about generic bullshit. Let's grab a drink at [place] tomorrow at [time].
>>
>>18690782

Yeah this. Anon makes a good point. Personally I would say: "And you have mine. But let's not waste small talk here we can get through plenty more if we meet".
>>
First, thank you all! At least, I'm using this thread to ventilate my anxiety.

>>18690776
What negative qualities? She is gorgeous.
>>18690781
>>Is this bitch seriously intimidating you?
Yes she is. I overthink EVERYTHING and that's a huge problem with girls. I catch their attention but they always end up with another guy cause I don't know how to make advances.
>>18690782
>>18690788
This seems like solid advice, but most of the time, they don't even respond when I'm so blunt. So I try to at least make them laugh once before asking out
>>
File: Whatnow2.jpg (286KB, 540x718px) Image search: [Google]
Whatnow2.jpg
286KB, 540x718px
Most girls that go out with me do so because I'm "Oh so random and funny! Not like the other boring guys!" so I always try to roll with that and make them laugh. This is what I'm about to respond:

And you have mine. You know cartography is serious business; I want to check if that tattoo is accurate.
Let’s meet tomorrow for a drink at [place].

Too autist?
>>
>>18690760
lmao
most obviously a fake profile.

learn2tinder
>>
>>18690829
she is certainly gorgeous but look at that man chin, chubby belly, probably get cellulite all over
dont mention any of that to her but keep it in mind when youre talking to her and convince yourself that youre worth more to her than she is to you
>>
>>18690897
>You know cartography is serious business; I want to check if that tattoo is accurate
youre on the right track but thats a little too cringy, dumb it down a bit
>>
>asking for a date on literally the first message
I always had the impression this was kind of a bad idea

I usually have 4-5 messages of conversation before bringing it up
>>
>>18690898
What makes you think its fake?

>>18690902
I know what you are going for but does not work for me. Girls I'm not atraccted to are all over my dick but when I find a girl hot, they seems to notice it and I go full autism...

>>18690909
Thanks! What about now:
And you have mine. I want to check if that tattoo is cartographly accurate.
Let’s meet tomorrow for a drink at [place].

Sadly I don’t think “Cartographly” is real word…
I could just go for:
And you have mine. I want to check if that compass rose is accurate.
Lets meet blabla
>>
>>18690760
U better suck on those titties
>>
>>18690946
>What makes you think its fake?
well first clue is that you matched with someone you think is way hotter than you
second clue is that she actually messaged you first (which girls almost NEVER do), with a suggestive and overly enthusiastic message

if she does anything suspicious like, can I borrow money, go to this website to help me, etc etc just drop immediately
>>
>>18690922
THIS! I'm thinking of just making the tatoo joke and see how she answers first
>>
>>18690952
Right on man! If I got my way with her I fucking promise I will deliver some reward tou you guys!
>>
>>18690956
>> first clue is that you matched with someone you think is way hotter than you

Wow. This must be one of the most beta thought I have seen, and I'm on 4chan asking about girls...

>> second clue is that she actually messaged you first (which girls almost NEVER do), with a suggestive and overly enthusiastic message

A lot of girls write me first, and I'm on an app that specificaly requires girls to talk first.

>>if she does anything suspicious like, can I borrow money, go to this website to help me, etc etc just drop immediately

Yeah men... if she do that, of course I will. Also if she asks for my blood type.
>>
>>18690963
I didn't even open the image, I just assumed you were on tinder
>>
>>18690760
Another giveaway that its fake is the high quality of pictures
>>
>>18690979
>>18690979
So I should only date girls with bad phone cameras? Whats the deal with the fake fear? I don't think is fake, but what if it is? I will just wait there at the bar like a faggot and have a drink by myself. Well worth a chance to shag that.
>>
>>18691008
Well, asking to meet early means it matters less if she really is fake. Worst case scenario, you drink at a bar.
>>
lol at the idiots that think this is fake

no level of preparation will keep the disgusted look off your face when you walk into your meeting place and see that she is a master of myspace angles and is clearly 300 lbs.
>>
>>18690897
Cringed while reading this, tone down the fedora tipping. Also it's probably a fake profile.
>>
File: Whatnow3.jpg (148KB, 518x657px) Image search: [Google]
Whatnow3.jpg
148KB, 518x657px
Update. She never answered after that ;_;
>>
She's like a 5 at best with that country bumpkin mug and that god awful white girl tattoo
>>
Dump her, she's busy (that's what she said when she said "you should be very lucky")

She knows she has a shitty belly but she's also honest to show it. Of course she has gorgeous tits and eyes.

Try impress her by sticking around the convo: never push her too much, she's busy, remember.

And try for a phone call.

If she disappear, don't be sad.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.