[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why can't i get over him? every time he talks to me and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1502928892813.gif (2MB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
1502928892813.gif
2MB, 500x321px
why can't i get over him? every time he talks to me and our friends about finding his "dream girl" and then goes into describing this not-real person in grandiose and ridiculous detail (things I could never hope to achieve like having fucking rich parents and a masters in engineering) I want to fucking die, why does he do this to me? to upset me? to hurt my feelings? why?
>>
>>18690748
sounds like he has an unrealistic idea for a relationship and he will die alone
>>
>>18690748
were you dating him?
>>
>>18690757
the thing is he is always talking about finding the one but he has incredibly specific wants... i thought i met half of those wants (we share a lot of hobbies) but i found out he wont date a girl if she only has an associates degree, i.e., me, because he needs them to have a bachelors at the least and that fucking hurts because he thinks so little of people like me to where he won't even consider them worthy of being a partner despite anything else, even if my degree is STEM.

>>18690758
no. i don't know if he knows i like him or not, but i'm constantly struggling with telling him and getting if over with, or just letting shit go because i don't want to get hurt, but it's like i lose either way. i don't know.
>>
>>18690773
>because he needs them to have a bachelors at the least
he sounds like a douchebag t b h
>>
>>18690773
>>18690783
ya listen to this anon. Guy doesn't sound deserving of your love. I'd start getting over him and find someone worth your time.
>>
>>18690783
>>18690786

the thing is he used to be so fucking nice. so sweet. so adorable. he wasn't always this much of a douchebag. i don't know what got into him. it hurts. he's not the guy i thought he was. he used to do nice things for me and fuck all i do is cry now because he totally pulled away and brags about himself. his personality has just completely changed.
>>
He's just retarded and autistic desu.
Like, for starters
>talking to a girl about a dream girl
>talking to a girl at all about other girls

...It's basic knowledge alone on how to talk to a woman. You're dating/talking to a manchild who's never experienced reality before.

I don't care if you know he has a car or a house or some other shit to prove manhood, I'm just saying he's a manchild in terms of mentality. It's literal autism as well, as he never notices how you feel.
>>
>>18690792
yes this is important. You need to be aware of this stuff. It sucks and i get why it hurts. But he has changed. You cant do anything about it. Im sorry. But the faster you let go and move on the less you'll be crying about this guy who's a jerk now. You deserve better.
>>
>>18690748
Holy shit the white knights in this thread.
Listen OP, a dream girl is exactly that, a fantasy. He has things he likes, and his fantasy girlfriend has all of them. Everyone does that.
Stop making this about yourself, because it isn't.
>>
>>18690824

nah, these are legit standards he has.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.