[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet girl online >talked many years >both fell inlove

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1504568962543.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
1504568962543.png
17KB, 882x758px
>meet girl online
>talked many years
>both fell inlove
>four years after decide to go with her
>travel all the way to meet her
>stay together almost two years
>go away two months
>after fights because of attention, she decides to break up
>mfw she's the only reason I have to keep going
>mfw I abandoned everything just for her (friends, family, house, pets, university, jobs)
>mfw I have literally nothing
>she said to just dissappear

What to do..? I really love her, and even after fights we always talked and solved things, this time feels different..
>>
>>18690650
learn from your mistakes. Dont put all your eggs in one basket. Also never put your emotions in someone else's lap. regroup make a plan to get your life back and dont do this again.
>>
>>18690650
Want to just hang out so you could try forgetting about her?
>>
>>18690697
Hang out.. I can barely get up from the bed.. Alone in a hostel in eastern Europe.. How?
>>
>>18690697
OP here, I've tried drinking, going out for walks, bike and I can't keep her out of my mind..
>>
>>18690650
what a cunt m8
>>
Honestly, relationships seem to be the main cause of depression and stuff on this site.
You need to realise there's more to life than this and give yourself a goal or something. Start using tinder, just go out more generally and as always, if you don't already, start going to the fucking gym - seriously.
But before you give up om the relationship give it some time, although having fights at all, whether they're frequent or not, in a relationship is a bad sign. That needs to be resolved quick or the truth is you just aren't compatible.
Honestly, a relationship where disagreements leave to fights rather than conversations or idealy jokes is not a stable one.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.