[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When it comes to renting an apartment or small house, how many

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 20170825_161757.jpg (202KB, 798x621px) Image search: [Google]
20170825_161757.jpg
202KB, 798x621px
When it comes to renting an apartment or small house, how many people are too many, like where do I draw the limit? I mean, 5 people in a two bedroom apartment makes your $800-1000 rent go down to like 160-200 a month (varying by location). But you also have to deal with 2 or 3 people in one room (or someone on the couch). Also the shower and toilette situation is a mess. Whats your guy's advice?
>>
I'd say it comes down to personal preference and how tolerable of a person you are.

Personally, I wouldn't want to have to share sleeping quarters with someone else. A shared bathroom I can deal with so long as it's clean.
>>
Whatever people are prepared to put up with. There are places where 4+ people willingly share a room to cut down on costs. I personally wouldn't be prepared to share a room unless it was my SO, and I think most people are the same.
>>
>>18690930
Well I have siblings, so I've only ever had my own room for maybe 2 years in my whole life
>>
>>18691010
Did you ever wish you had your own room when you shared? Looking back, which arrangement did you prefer? Also sharing a room with a sibling when you're a kid is much different to sharing a room with an unrelated person when you're an adult
>>
>>18691022
Well I'll be sharing a room with a gold friend. It will be like a big sleepover right?
>>
>>18691026
Sure, except they won't fuck off in the morning and you'll have to live with their bad habits and everything else they do that pisses you off
>>
>>18691043
Well, what other options do I have?
>>
>>18691054
For what? If you're both okay with it, do it. I just wouldn't do it myself.
>>
>>18691057
What would you do?
>>
>>18691062
Rent a place where I have my own room...? Which part of what I'm saying is unclear and hard to understand?
>>
>>18691026

A big sleepover? Nah dude, as an adult, you'll want a spot to relax in, fuck in, jerk off in, whatever, and so will the people you share a room with. Someone will snore, or fart, come in late, need to be up early, be drunk, be high, and you or they will be annoyed.

I never had to share a room with a sibling, but being a dumb kid with no other choice is very different.
>>
>>18691066
I can't afford that on my own anon
>>
>>18691087
Then share a room if you have to? What the fuck are you expecting me to tell you? If you have no choice but to share, don't post asking what your other options are
>>
>>18691087

Most people don't sleep stacked in rooms with other people, or a permanent fixture on the couch. If you're trying to, you really shouldn't be moving out. If you have to move out, and this is your only option, best of luck, but you're probably going to end up living with total fucking losers or addicts.
>>
>>18690567
It really depends on how comfortable you are being really intimate with the people you're living with. How many people do you want to know when you're taking a shit or jerking off? How many people do you want sharing a fridge with you? How many people do you want to walk past in your underwear occasionally?

Personally, I haven't had a roommate since I was a freshman in college--I shared houses on several occasions, but always insisted on my own room, and I'm glad I did. I have low tolerance for other people up in my space. Since then, the only person I've shared a room with is my live-in girlfriend, and that works really well. But we like each other a great deal and are very comfortable together.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.