[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I balding? I'm 20. If so, what should I do? If not,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1504574801155.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1504574801155.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Am I balding? I'm 20.

If so, what should I do? If not, why does the crown look so weird, the lighting?
>>
>>18690479
>If so, what should I do?
Come to terms with it

You'll be happier this way in the long-run than fooling yourself with snake-oil

>If not
Come to terms with it

You'll be pleasantly surprised when you don't go bald
>>
>>18690479
YIKES
>>
>>18690479

Look balding is a fact of life for millions of men including myself.

Now what are you going to do? Whine about it? Become a giant insecure muscular fag and shave your head like those hypermasculine alpha wannabee's do? Spend thousands on medication that makes your penis fall off or foam that stops working the moment you cease applying it multiple times a day?

No.

What you should do like any reasonable baldy is start saving money for a good hair transplant done by a reputable surgeon. It's important to do your research but this is the best solution as it's permanent. Don't listen to these cunts here who tell you to shave your head. The bald look has never looked good unless your Jason Statham or black.
>>
>>18690479

Yes. Star minoxidil treatment now. The one that worked for me was expired Kirkland Signature 5%. I'd recommend 5% over 2% any day if the price is identical. Its incredibly cheap. 20-30$ for 6 months worth.

In my experience, I started using it and a hair fell out of my head, and it literally looked like it doubled in size right around the halfway mark. So imagine the shaft of the hair is thin and then halfway down it sharply angles away and gets twice as fat.

Propecia or other things are even better than minox imo based on the literature, but minox actually works. The concept is that it causes hair follicles to produce thicker hair because hair doesn't just go dormant all at once, it gets thinner and thinner before it finally stops.

So you apply it before it stops and it gets thicker again. If you stop taking it, you'll accelerate your hair loss to the same level it would be if you never took it to begin with, so say you had stage III with a twin, and you took it and then went off it, you'd very quickly hit stage III.

Its like forcing a person to stay awake with electric shock for days past their regular sleep schedule.

Also, hair growth, hormones in the scalp, etc, are all regulated by your genes. Genes are not immutable expressions. One twin might go bald and have brown eyes, and the other might have a full head of hair with green eyes.

Placebo effect can play a role in this as well.

For 5$ a month, you really shouldn't fuck around and should get on a regimen now.

You also need to change your personality is chronic stress is in your life.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.