[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not sure who else to turn to, so I came here. I'll lay out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0623.jpg (2MB, 2560x2489px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0623.jpg
2MB, 2560x2489px
Not sure who else to turn to, so I came here. I'll lay out my basic situation in free text.

>be me 25 yo white male
>just got college degree
>working at a job semi-related to my field, but not as much money as I should be making
>have been hooking up with girl in my hometown for past 3 years
>hometown is 4 hours away, we see each other when we can
>decided to make her my gf cause she was pretty cool even though I know she used to get around
>started military application after college
>searching for jobs, some in my hometown
>find one doing exactly what I'm doing now in my hometown
>military will more than likely hire me if I wish, probably best move for my career right now
>have doubts about gf and hometown, though I do care for her a lot
>have doubts about military
>don't want to be where I'm at now any longer

What do bros? I need some new opinions on this. Will elaborate on anything asked.
>>
>>18690396
whats do you you want to achieve? goals or other wise? what do you want?
>>
>>18690408
I'm in the environmental field. I guess my goals are that I want to make a difference, do important work and make good money. Have a family with 3+ kids, have a dog a house out in the woods somewhere.

I guess that's where some of my doubts about the gf come from, I feel like she might be holding me back.. but she's also the first girl I've been with this long who I vibe good with.. but then her sexual history feels like I'm settling too in a sense
>>
>>18690429
>I'm in the environmental field. I guess my goals are that I want to make a difference
what steps have you been taking to achieve this. Can you find this in the military?

>I feel like she might be holding me back
In what ways?

>but then her sexual history feels like I'm settling too in a sense.
Im not sure what you mean.

How long have you been with this gf?
>>
>>18690446
The military would give me the 3-5 years experience I would probably need for my ideal job, look really good on my resume and if I stayed in I might be able to join DART (disaster assistance response team)

She'd be holding me back cause I'd be moving to be with her, not taking the military route. She's going to school for a year, I'd be working in a semi related job to my field, but the current job is more manual labour and wouldn't look as good as the army position. She doesn't want to move in with me at this point, she feels that's moving too fast.

Her and I hooked up in high school, apparently I was her 2nd. We had a thing for a month which I had a really good feeling about, but then I went to a party and she was there with another guy that night. I used to do a lot of drugs back then and I had been seeing other girls at the same time, but I always felt hurt by that. In between that and when we re-met she's been with 20+ dudes. I've been with like 10 chicks. She's not proud of her past, and we get along well but the past pisses me off sometimes, she would have been perfect if it worked out the first time.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.