[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a shitty idea to commit suicide over losing a girl? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

Is it a shitty idea to commit suicide over losing a girl?

I can not carry this baggage for the rest of my life. I don't know how I'll cope.

It may sound extreme, but its just a question, my mindset doesn't reflect upon this question.
>>
>>18690285
Do you have a plan on how?
>>
>>18690285
>I don't know how I'll cope.
learn how to cope
>how
Ask family, friends, anyone.
>>
>>18690285
yes that is a bad idea. it's my opinion that killing yourself for anything other than having something like cancer or being trapped in a basement and being raped daily is a bad idea. you have no idea what the rest of life holds or how your mental state will change over time.
>>
Sounds like self-cucking, desu desu.
>>
>>18690285
It's a very bad idea. I tried to kill myself over a guy and luckily failed because I don't ever think of him anymore.
>>
>>18690293
I personally don't see the point because the pain has been around for so long its just ruined my quality of life.

And I don't know how long it will continue on for.

I am in no means dead set on suicide, only curious.

>>18690288
That's the best way not to do it haha

>>18690291
I personally do not have anyone really to speak to on the ordeal, so all emotions I go through I have to go through alone.

>>18690296
Taking cuckolding to the extreme

>>18690299
How long did that take? What did you do?
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 500x346px
She's not worth it nor is any woman not even your mother. Strong will is what you need more than anything. From experience though after a 3 year relationship and being broken up with put me in a dip for about three months mentally. Thus always being glum, contemplating suicide constantly and how worthless I was. Self pity bs putting it all on me but in the end of those 3 months I had a moment of clarity and overcame it. Most people can't handle losing their first love and go on to commit stupid acts to fuel the already offset relationship which most turn to be. All in all dig deep find yourself and find your passion man it's fucking important. Don't waste too much time on pussy or pointless schooling cuz career is key asf. Career should stem from locating your passion correctly. Thus success is born
>>
>>18690314
Its been way more than 3 months for me, triple that really.

I feel like I don't want to ever have any relationship with anyone ever again. I feel like I lost the one chance at happiness.

Doesn't mean I did, just feels that way. I understand the difference between feelings and reality.
>>
>>18690307
>so all emotions I go through I have to go through alone.

you're being a fucking edge lord. Stop being a scared little bitch and interact with other people.

Do you think what your going through is special? Like no ones been through a fucking break up before? What about your parents or friends? Fuck ask a teacher or something.
>>
>>18690326
no I don't believe any of that at all.

epic
>>
>>18690307
It didn't take long at all. I've lost someone since that took much longer. It's so easy to love others but harder to love yourself. Just do some good stuff for you for a while. I promise it'll turn around. Don't give up.
>>
>>18690331
ya you might as well kill yourself you're hopeless.
>>
>>18690325
What's unique to her that you could never find in another? I'm completely in love with a guy now too but I wouldn't take my life over him. It's okay to acknowledge the feelings though. It took me years to get over someone before.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 293x264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 293x264px
Well yea after a breakup, the last thing you wanta do is get strapped with another girl cuz fuck dat. Just keep some around to fuck, they become emotionally attached then inevitably so do u so don't. Marriage is very bad and knowing that some girl really loves you all the time isn't the best. I mean it's probably good when your 40 or late 30s but 20s and shit spawn your own happiness don't need some hoe to realize that.
>>
>>18690307
>the ordeal
>all emotions I go through
Man, you lost a gf and you're acting like you've been through Auschwitz.
>>
>>18690325
It took me almost 2 years to fully get over my ex. One day you'll look back on this and be in disbelief you actually considered this.

You'll also start to remember all the bullshit she did while you were together that you're choosing to ignore right now.
>>
>>18690285
Get a therapist, take a volleyball class at your college
>>
My ex left the dude she was dating for like a week, and he killed himself over it lol.

She felt bad, but as far as I could tell she got over it in like another week.
>>
>>18690619
mad, what country?
>>
>>18690285
Yes its a shitty idea. Permanent solution, temporary problem and all that.

Of course you don't know how you'll cope, its not going to just dawn on you. "oh boy if I just follow these 10 easy steps all the pain will be gone". It doesn't work that way.
>>
>>18690625
>Mad
Why? I doubt they even had sex.

>Country
US. She actually posted about it here after it happened.
>>
>>18690285
Don't put that burden on her.
>>
>>18690619
>killing yourself over a girl you dated for a week

He was fucking insane, no wonder she didn't feel bad.
>>
>>18690285
>Is it a shitty idea to commit suicide over losing a girl?
How about you say that out loud OP?
I'm pretty sure you'll have your answer then.
>>
>>18690904
Some people deserve the burden, though likely OP will be forgotten about fast.
>>
>>18690325
>Its been way more than 3 months for me, triple that really

I obsessed over my high school crush for six years. Through my college years and two years into my engineering job.

Don't dismiss what >>18690314 told you. Also, talk to other girls.
>>
>>18690285

Yes it is. We always think our current problem is the biggest we've faced so far. Think of all the difficult situations that used to scare you but have passed. This will pass too. Also get fit.
>>
>>18690285
there are so much more serious things than that to killyourself about
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.