[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help on how to make conversations less awkward with girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: l.jpg (65KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
65KB, 736x736px
I need help on how to make conversations less awkward with girls and also make friends with a girls. At the moment I only have one girl who's friends with me but she has a BF, i'm not trying to hook up with her. All i'm asking is how to approach and talk to girls or basically how to get a girlfriend. I've always gotten complements on how cute I am or how I have nice eyes and that I'm funny. Unfortunately I've gotten to the point where I don't even want to try and I'm uninterested in trying, I feel like all girls are the same at this point in time and that non of these girls are worth it and I should just wait and find the "Perfect" girl i'm looking for. Just need advice on how to spark a conversation and get me a girl, I'm 18 and have yet to even get my first kiss
>>
Speak to 20 girls a day. Just approach and start a conversation. At first it seems awkward but over time you will finally start getting gud as you continue to be frequent and learn from your experience and read books on the subject.

Imagine that you met 20 new girls everyday for 30 days.

In one week you would have met 140 girls. Your odds of getting laid have just increased and your chances of getting that long term relationship you want have just soared.

In two weeks you have met 280 girls. Congratulations by now you are probably getting laid on the regular and you have a few girls interested in something more

In three weeks you have met 420 girls. Now you have so many girls to choose from you don't even know who you really want to fuck today or if you even want to commit to a single one.

All you need to do is TAKE ACTION, get the ball rolling!
>>
>>18690202
I'm a passive dude but once i get a conversation going it gets pretty good, the only thing is, is what should I say that would get a girl interested.What should I say
>>
>>18690211
If you want to get pussy on a regular basis you've got to be aggressive about what you want or they will just walk all over you. Passive is just another for DOORMAT.
>>
>>18690217
So... just get loose, try to be funny. Its just most of the girls are just up their own ass and think they cant be replaced or are too good for anyone
>>
>>18690211
I also got a camera I could use that too open new ways to get girls but its really just for girls to use me
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.