[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went to my first "normalfag" party today, and couldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2649.jpg (62KB, 498x383px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2649.jpg
62KB, 498x383px
I went to my first "normalfag" party today, and couldn't connect with anyone at all. Every conversation felt so fake, plus 90% of it revolved around things I have zero interest in (like how/where to best get alcohol with a fake ID, smoking weed together, etc). Everyone was always trying to talk over each other, and I eventually just stopped even trying to talk because no one paid attention anyway. I don't know if I just have no presence or radiate boringness or what. I tried to jump in whenever I could, or talk about topics I actually have knowledge/an interest in, but no go.

Where do you make friends you can actually get along with, /adv/? I don't want to be lonely anymore.
>>
File: circle personality.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
circle personality.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
>>18690152
You are clearly underage. So your best bet is at class. Dont tell me you are the only shy/introverted/meek/single mother kid at school? Or try befriend girls.

http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation
Or you can try something online like online games, meetme, badoo, facebook and so on. But try your schoolmates first. Look around and pick the saddest looking person there. Start with
>hello, can i sit next to you?

Good luck and dont be crybaby! Life is tough. Nobody has time for losers.
>>
There's nothing with you if you're willing to admit the act you didn't really like them
>>
"If it don't feel right, you don't have to do it" - john lennon

some general life advice
>>
Join a club related to one of your interests.
>>
>I eventually just stopped even trying to talk
But at least you TRIED to talk and connect with other people, that's a good first step and clearly better that not doing anything at all. Since you seem to be willing to socialize, or at least talk to other people irl in a conversation, try to engage with people that look just as depressed/lonely/sad as you are, like >>18690161 said. Maybe you even happen to have similar interests.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.