[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is losing my virginity to a hook up on a dating site a bad idea,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1486432899970.jpg (56KB, 878x494px) Image search: [Google]
1486432899970.jpg
56KB, 878x494px
Is losing my virginity to a hook up on a dating site a bad idea, I'm pretty much looking at a 10/10 right now and I'm not sure, my gut has a bad feeling, thoughts?
>>
Post ''10/10''
>>
File: 1489642325.png (414KB, 428x475px) Image search: [Google]
1489642325.png
414KB, 428x475px
>>
>>18689962
If OP thinks she's a 10, that's what matters, not what you or I or anyone else think.
>>
File: smh.jpg (16KB, 236x343px) Image search: [Google]
smh.jpg
16KB, 236x343px
>>18689969
no u

>>18689968
That is not a 10/10, mate.
>>
>>18689969
OP here

Thats not what I'm worried about, are there any repercussions? I mean what could go wrong right?
>>
No, it could be a trap, what if she has something hidden in her vagina that pierces the condom so you knock her up, then she gets all the benefits and you pay alimony.

I'm not risking it, back to fapping.
>>
File: dont use condoms.png (51KB, 383x322px) Image search: [Google]
dont use condoms.png
51KB, 383x322px
>>18689974
Fapping > sex with condom.
Just saying.
>>
Personally, it feels way better to lose your virginity to someone you love.

but if you are just sick of being a virgin, go for it.

and yeah, consider the risks, like stds or her being crazy
>>
It's nicer losing it to someone you love or someone that really cares for you. However, when I was a freshman in college, and I was desperate to lose my virginity I would have killed to have a 10/10 opportunity for stranger sex to release me from the virgin cage.

I say do it. But don't tell anyone because they won't believe you.
>>
>>18690221
Wait. Is that really her>>18689968??
>>
>>18690139
More like fapping >>>> sex > sex with condom

Can't stress enough just how eh sex is compared to all the skillful technique you can pull with masturbation. There's not much traction down there. There's a lot of warmth but not much else.

>>18690025
Unless you pick up a girl by flashing your assets,that's almost never a concern. And even when you do by not being Mr.Hollywood you have to spend a pretty considerable amount of time with a chick for her to want to kidlock you like that.
>>
>>18690213
> Love
How quaint
>>
>>18690267
I don't know what kind of sex you're having, but you might be doing it wrong.
>>
>>18690223
It is.

Sometimes I get real horny and want to try sex so I made this thread, I'm stuck in a rut at the moment and Its going to be a while before my life gets moving again so I guess I'm bored.

Just not sure if the risk of her having stds or being crazy is worth it, I've never done it before so I dont know how good it is, also my masturbation tech is on point when I got privacy so if things were going well for me right now I wouldn't even consider it.

Maybe I need a hobby.
>>
>>18690139
Sex without condoms>anything else in the wold

>tfw gf is pregnant, and I am shitting myself, it was worth it tho
>>
>>18691611
Congratulations on being daddy! And remember good dad talks with his children. And until puberty hits, they will actually listen to you. Every meaningful wisdom you want to give them, do it before puberty.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.