[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>study for 4 days almost none stop >think i understand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1504195030180.jpg (318KB, 1280x1599px) Image search: [Google]
1504195030180.jpg
318KB, 1280x1599px
>study for 4 days almost none stop
>think i understand the subjects perfectly it is a simple pre-calculus class and it is only the first 4 sections
>just stuff like plug this into this equation or graph a function
>take quiz
>fucking fail it
how could this happen i was so confident with each question i thought i knew what i was doing. it also hit me that being unable to pass a simple quiz after days of preparation means that i really have no future in math or sciences. none of the greats would ever have had these problems they would have spent a 10th of the time studying at most and done twice as well .i don't know what to do now these are the only things that make me happy or mean anything to me. i can't even thrive or do remotely well at high school level math. suicide seems like the most pleasant option. tried calling prevention hotline they are the worst. it is just you will be fine you are smart you can do it just blatant lies that sound good
>>
How do you mess up algebra OP?
>>
OP precalc is dumb. Actual calculus was 100x better, because instead of memorizing a million formulas, you learn why all those formulas work. If at all possible, hang on through precalc because there is 100% a light at the end of the tunnel. Also talk to the teacher right away to ask what went wrong and how you can do better in the future. That is absolutely the best way to get insight into the class and set yourself on a path towards success. Don't base your self worth on your performance in any class, but especially don't judge your skill at math based on precalc. It's the most arbitrary of all math classes, and you can crush it if you talk to the teacher soon.
>>
>>18689779
I took engineering call first year at university and did nothing = F grade. Took it again with minimal effort and got a B+. I finished law school recently and wish I stuck with engineering/math. Stick with it!
>>
>>18689856
why should i try to do something i won't achieve in. i will never create or discover anything of any real value because i am progressing and moving to slowly
>>
>>18689883
>why
https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/careers.html
>>
>>18690019
honestly mcdonalds doesn't sound so bad. deal with crazy nigger. i have never needed much money and it is simple
>>
>>18689883
That's your decision. I knew people who spent hours studying each day and did well. People who were not the genius that you strive to be. You can always change majors and do a lesser math course.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.