[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wouldn't normally make a thread all about me but I need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: home.jpg (128KB, 750x960px) Image search: [Google]
home.jpg
128KB, 750x960px
I wouldn't normally make a thread all about me but I need some opinions.
TL;DR of my life:
>depressed shy fat guy turns to sociable fit guy with plenty of interests/hobbies but no dating experience.
During my highschool years I've spent a lot of time improving myself and feeling stressed about school, not really interested in relationships. Now that I'm 19 and somewhat proud of my achievements I feel like I should focus on improving my dating life as well.
But I'm not even sure what I want. Having a gf sounds good and I'm a bit envious of cute couples, but I'm doing just fine on my own. I guess I'm afraid that if I'm not getting any experience now when the uni starts, then it will be too hard later on. Sometimes I want a gf just so I can say I had one and not be seen as a loser.
I've tried asking girls out back in highschool but being fat and a metalhead probably didn't help. So I'm not really afraid of initiating, but I don't know how. In what situations is it ok to ask them out and how should I do it? My friend who's had countless gf suggested I message random girls on FB and chat them up, but that seems a bit strange to me.
I also never found someone who truly interests me and I feel like I'd lose my time with lesser people. It's probably because I put so much work into my mental and physical aspects that I expect the same in return.
Help me anons.
>>
Skinny loser who also turned fit here. I didn't get much better for me, I still lack friends and have been rejected left and right. I have no advice but you're not alone senpai
>>
>>18689777
I actually have plenty of friends and even a couple of good friends but no partners so far.
> I have no advice but you're not alone senpai
It's ok, I appreciate it, and don't worry, we're all gonna make it.
>>
>>18689755
>So I'm not really afraid of initiating, but I don't know how.
Then what's the hang up? The only reason not to speak to a girl is the fear of rejection; if you're not scared you're good. Yesterday some guy said something like "The point isn't to be so confident that you don't fear rejection, it's to be so confident that rejection doesn't bother you"
>>
>>18689862
Well assuming that I'm going to spend the next 4 years with the same people I wouldn't want to be known as the 'guy who hit on every girl in the first month'. It's just that I don't know how I should go about it.
>>
>>18689873
>college is like high school
Unless you're going to some shit-ass tiny college there's going to be people in your class you'll never even see.
And it's a bit strange for somebody with obviously high opinions of themselves to care that much about what other people think, especially when you describe them as "lesser".
>>
>>18689899
I honestly have no idea how college goes. I'm studying computer programming and I've got the courses list so I assumed I'm going to study those with my class mates.
>especially when you describe them as "lesser".
I didn't mean to be rude. English is not my native language so 'lesser' was the first word that came to mind. I have set high goals for myself and I feel like a failure if I'm not constantly improving. It's more of an obsession at this point but that's another matter. I would like somebody equal to myself, somebody who can bring the same things to the table. That's all.
>to care that much
I don't care as much as you're implying, but I still wouldn't want to be labeled as the desperate guy, at least for my standards if nothing else.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.