[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I in love with my best friend...emotionally cheating...what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0801.jpg (15KB, 273x184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0801.jpg
15KB, 273x184px
I'm in my third year of law school and met my best guy friend the very first year. Ever since then we hangout almost everyday exclusively, he's always there for me, we have so much in common and I don't think I have related to anyone better in my whole life...I really think of him as my best friend.

I also am dating this my boyfriend who I met last December who I'm super attracted to and love very much.

I use to not think I had feelings for my best friend until last night when he told me he got a job and is moving to New York across country after graduation.

I got really really sad knowing I'd probably never just hangout with him watching movies on his couch anymore or ever again but then I started to cry when I realized he'll probably meet another girl in New York and stop talking to me and being there for me.

I don't know how am feeling right now
>>
File: source.gif (30KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
source.gif
30KB, 914x1091px
In b4 the "So you just cucked your best friend and you feel bad about it OP?"

Look, it's simple. Talk to him about it and how you really feel about him OP. But before you do that. Drop your boyfriend and then talk to your best friend.
>>
>>18689738
So you had two bf's, both knew and both were ok with it and now you have only one. Boohoo

Yes, your friend will meet other women and if you were any kind of friend at all you would wish him the best and hope you find the right woman for him.
>>
>>18689776
>Drop your boyfriend
That will never happen.
>>
>>18689812

I almost guarantee boyfriend doesn't know about best guy friend and that she "watches" movies on his coach everyday
>>
Well OP if he was actually your friend then he will still be your friend even if he meets another woman. If he was a beta orbiter and only your friend to get in your pants then he will drop you when he meets someone.
>>
File: Jew Smug Pepe.png (32KB, 655x650px) Image search: [Google]
Jew Smug Pepe.png
32KB, 655x650px
>>18689738
Be honest, he just landed a sweet corporate law job and now you want dat $.
>>
Just commit to a single man, you whore.
>>
File: 1504464447796.jpg (16KB, 352x316px) Image search: [Google]
1504464447796.jpg
16KB, 352x316px
>>18689818

Yeah you right Anon. Preach brother!
>>
File: 1503956321546.jpg (5KB, 158x152px) Image search: [Google]
1503956321546.jpg
5KB, 158x152px
You're in love, silly.

I'm....sorry? Happy for you? Men like these comes once in a lifetime.
>>
OP will make the wrong choice
>>
>>18689738
To be honest, I'm a straight gril but when my childhood best friend gets a bf I feel very jealous. Of course imagining touching her kind of grosses me out, but seeing her with her bf makes me shitty. Shitty in a different way then seeing her with another friend.

I don't know what it means, but you aren't alone, op.
>>
>>18689824

Lmao this
>>
>>18689738
You waited too long. If you've constantly hung out with him causualy while dating other people then he probably think s youve friend zoned him years ago or isn't interested in dating you (Guy doesn't want to date every chick he sees whaaaaaat?) But uuuhhh you fucked up. Last options are to ignor it or tell him how you "feel"
>>
Girls are so fucking dumb Jesus Christ
literally has two people in her life giving her emotional support and can't even count the blessings in front of her. Not to mention the choice is literally made for her since her #2 toy is leaving for New York. Try being a man sometime OP.

Real advice: learn to deal with your emotions and don't be an unfaithful cunt, appreciate that you have someone in your life who cares about you and that you love.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.