[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So in a couple of weeks I'll be attending a friends wedding.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1498493516-i-won-1498233302_1.jpg (55KB, 640x322px) Image search: [Google]
1498493516-i-won-1498233302_1.jpg
55KB, 640x322px
So in a couple of weeks I'll be attending a friends wedding.

I've only ever been to one wedding years ago with my family, so not really sure what I need to do.

I have the groom and one other person as people I know, but the other person will probably need to leave early, leaving me on my own. How do I mingle with other people?

Is there a high degree of hooking up at weddings? or is that just typical hollywood bullshit?

help!
>>
>>18689633
>How do I mingle with other people?
Just talk to people like you would in any other social setting.

>Is there a high degree of hooking up at weddings?
Of course it happens, but not as frequently as movies will have you believe.
>>
>>18689638
>Just talk to people

Yeah, that's kind of why I am on 4chan a lot...it takes me time to get chatty with people.

>It happens but
OK, so no point really worrying about the hotel being right round the corner, as long as I can get back to it it's fine.
>>
>>18689642
How about you focus on just talking to people, rather than worrying about where you'll go if you somehow manage to seduce a girl? You learn to walk before you can run.
>>
Why do you even need to talk? Unless someone talks to you just sit back and be awkward since you are going to be awkward no matter what you do.

As for the hooking up thing I certainly didn't hook up with anyone at my cousins wedding but then again it was also a lesbian wedding and 2 of the 3 women at my table had the side of their head shaved so I really didn't stand a chance.

At least that is what I tell myself.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.