[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just fucked this asian girl two nights ago and it was a really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Koala.jpg (763KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763KB, 1024x768px
I just fucked this asian girl two nights ago and it was a really good fuck. Like I don't know anything about this girl because we'd just met but it was good enough to make you get on one knee.

So me and my friends are hanging in the dorms at our school where she goes also, talking about it when one of them looks at her facebook and from her last post she just broke up with her boyfriend of six years to come to college and she's eighteen years old... They started dating at 12 years old and her last status said something along the lines of thank you for the last six years, and the rest of our lives. I just put a knife into any hope these two had of having a life together even if they did break up. I'm two years older than her and I tried seeing her by knocking on her door the next afternoon but she didn't open it. Probably just her nerves but I couldn't talk to her about it.

Great 4chan: How do I cope with myself? I smoked weed last night which only increased the feelings I had but it did help me level them out too. I don't know where to take it, I think I just want to talk to her about it, ask her why they broke up and stuff but I didn't get her number, I only gave her mine with a nice note my friends helped me write.

I'd be cool to start dating her but she probably isn't looking for another relationship after getting out of such a long one only so recently.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>18689493
Damn you knocked on her door unannounced. Creepy.

Ever occur to you she just wanted some dick and yours was available and she's on to the next guy.
>>
>>18689529
yeah i figured that all she wanted cause that's all i wanted haha. I only knocked unannounced because i didn't have her number but looking back I really could have just slid my number under first and let it just be like that.
>>
>>18689585
I understand wanting to hit it again but most girls just want a one and done and NEXT. Move on
>>
>>18689610
Yeah I'm fine with that, I probably should have just got her number and that would have made everything ok
>>
>>18689632
It would have but if she wanted to fuck again she would give you her number without you asking. Just go about your everyday, who knows she might want your dick again and come looking for you.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.