[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I leave my small town? >everything is bad here >no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4341.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4341.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
How do I leave my small town?

>everything is bad here
>no jobs
>all the girls are molested
>operates literally like prison
>drugs are all low grade and expensive
>no job training or skilled labor or apprenticeships
>not even your friends are friends here
>people will stab your back and fuck with you just for no reason
>everyone hates each other
>stupid rednecks everywhere drinking beer in big pick up trucks being retarded
>chicks are ultra sluts here fucking 50-100 dudes
>fucking bugs EVERYWHERE
>rampant poverty houses are 300 years old filled with mold
>having food and a car isn't standard here that's the absolute best case scenario
>I'm the poorest of the poor here
>no girls besides white skanky sluts with daddy issues
>weather is awful 90 mph winds every day -70 degree winters 9 months of the year
>even when it's summer it's raining and windy every day
>97% if girls are fat and the ones that aren't have an inflated ego and they're sluts anyway
> a 6/10 anywhere else is a 9/10 here
>cant even hang out with the 3 people in my town because they're all crazy and mean to me
>people here have literal autism not the autism on this board I mean actual real fucking aspergers
>economy is in the trash fucking awful disaster of a place
>everything is 40 miles away and 2 hours away for any actual resource besides grocery stores

It's so bad I can't even function in normal society now I'm institutionalized. I can't even be nice because of the evil people here. As soon as they see you being nice they're like oh shit dude a nice person I can pick on them to look cool in front of my obese wife.
>>
You sound like you're 14.
>>
>>18689424
No I'm trapped in hell
>>
Do you live in Africa?
>>
>>18689446
No upstate ny so it's even more violent and poor than Africa
>>
>>18689463
You have internet. Now instead of browsing 4chins look for low skill jobs that offer accomodation. Farms etc. Congrats, you are now away from your shithole.
>>
>>18689523
Ummm how is a farm any different then being in a farm that I'm trying to escape
>>
>>18689421
Where do you live?

also if you're like of age, just move. like literally move to the nearest big town or city, and just find cheap housing in the meantime, even if it means living with 4 or 5 people. Find a job, save a little until you can afford to rent a small apartment of a duplex or something. Find a gf and just live modestly. It's a lot more simple than it may seem. It's just a matter of going through the motions. I'm sure you have some family willing to support a move.
>>
>>18689536
This whole area is hell I want to go to a different state and somewhere with nicer weather it's not possible to live here I can't march through -70 degree winds with -30 cold everywhere through blizzards for miles and miles with 90 mph winds and 3 foot high snow. It's too much
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.