[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Theres this cute girl thats a cashier at my local store and i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 523382786.jpg (57KB, 612x426px) Image search: [Google]
523382786.jpg
57KB, 612x426px
Theres this cute girl thats a cashier at my local store and i want to ask her out on a date but don't want to come off as a creep. How do i approach her?
>>
>>18689135
How well do you know her? Do you converse with her frequently when she's checking you out? Do you know her name and does she know yours?

The problem with asking out cashiers is that they have to be nice to you, it's part of their job. Some men mistake friendly customer service for flirting. If you ask her out and she refuses you it might be uncomfortable for her to check you out if you are a frequent customer.

That said, my coworker is constantly picking out her "future husband"s from our frequent customers and convincing herself that they are coming in just to talk to her. So it's possible this girl is waiting for you to ask her out if she's as thirsty as my friend.
>>
>Walk up
>"Hi I don't know you and you don't know me but do you want to be happy or at least content with life?"
1 Yes
>Your straight? And your a female correct?
2 Yeses

(give her choices, never ask a say no question, you want as many minor yeses before you get to the major yes)

>Well my name is "bla, bla, bla" and I'm an eligible bachelor that believes there is a STRONG possibly I can improve the quality of your life and make you 500% happier!

>Could you make time for me tomorrow to meet with me? Lets say 12pm at the nearest starbucks so we can talk more about this wonderful opportunity?

(give her choices, never ask a say no question, you want as many minor yeses before you get to the major yes)

I've fucked two girls using this strategy, and got at least 15 different phone numbers.

Heres the secret to success, just get out there and meet the people. You need to meet numbers of new people to be successful. If you just met 20 females everyday, you would be swimming in sexually interested girlfriends.
>>
Don't ever hit on women doing their jobs. Ever.
>>
>>18689174
>Don't ever hit on women doing their jobs. Ever.
This is a joke right? I would hit on every girl I see.
>>
>>18689174
See >>18689161

This rule apparently doesn't apply anymore
>>
>>18689183
They obliged to be polite to you and can't simply get away.
>>
>>18689183
You are what women these days refer to as a "pig".
>>
>>18689135
>don't want to come off as a creep.

Then don't ask her out at her job. That's creepy.
>>
>>18689183
>I would hit on every girl I see.

And you will come off as a creep.
>>
>>18689183
No, this anon is right. Never is a strong word, but in 99 cases for 100 girls who are your cashiers, waitresses or hairdressers or whatever are nice and friendly because they have to be that way. It's a part of their job. Customers hitting on them in an awkward or intrusive, persistent way make their work more harder.

tl;dr: hit on girls in the right time and place, not when they are working and you are their customer
>>
File: demanding1.jpg (789KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
demanding1.jpg
789KB, 1920x1200px
>>18689185
>>18689186
>>18689189

You aren't going to get any being mr. nice guy who is afraid of what other people think. What they think is none of my business, what matters is that I achieve my goal of getting between a females legs every week.

>If shes walking around in the store.... get those digits then call until they FUCK OR THEY DIE!
>If shes walking down the sidewalk.... get those digits then call until they FUCK OR THEY DIE!
>If shes shopping at the mall..... get those digits then call until they FUCK OR THEY DIE!
>If shes doing her laundry..... get those digits then call until they FUCK OR THEY DIE!
>If shes at her house knock on her door... get those digits then call until THEY FUCK OR THEY DIE!

I AM THE PUSSY TERRORIST!
>>
>>18689198
Don't be this guy, OP.
>>
>>18689205
Yea I wouldn't want him getting any of my pussy.
>>
Cashiers are a shitty deal. Hard to read because of their job, almost always someone right behind you. I've been contemplating asking one out too, but not unless I manage a bit of conversation first.
>>
>>18689198
>I AM THE PUSSY TERRORIST!

I love the internet. You are never sure if things are a parody, bait, or just an insane person.
>>
Hand her a note with your money saying "I think you are really cute and would like to get to know you better but don't want to bother you at work. If you would like to get some coffee sometime here is my number"
>>
>>18689224

How old are you? 6?
>>
>>18689135
>Don't hit on working girls. They just want to do their jobs!
>Don't hit on girls at the library. They just want to read in quiet and be left alone!
>Don't hit on girls at the grocery store. They just want to do their grocery shopping in peace.
>Don't hit on girls at school. They just want to study!
All advice I've seen on this very board. To be honest, fuck these people. /adv/ has this weird man-hating crowd that will try to bring you down.
It's like they get all the knowlege they have on dating and interpersonal relationships from Slate. They're failures who want you to fail so you can be like them. If you think a cashier is cute, simply talk to her. Make conversation while you're checking out, build up a bit of a rapport (over more than one visit) then one day if you catch her without a bunch of people around just tell her you're going to a party or doing some fun event on the weekend and she should join you. If she's down, she will give you her contact info. If she says no or seems iffy, then accept the rejection gracefully and move on with your life. It happens every day.
>>
>>18689258

Why can't you hit on girls at parties, or why can't you ask someone that's already interested on you out? Why do you need to hit on strangers?
>>
>>18689258
>tell her you're going to a party or doing some fun event on the weekend
why do you want OP to lie
>>
>>18689267
If you are a man you can't wait for someone to be interested in you, you have to make it happen
>>
>>18689224
I'm same anon as >>18689161 and the woman I was talking about had somebody she wasn't interested in leave their number on a receipt. It made her feel really uncomfortable.

This is just one woman out of billions I'm talking about, but if she's interested in a customer she'll remember their names and ask them about things they discussed in previous conversations. If this cashier is doing this with you it doesn't necessarily mean she's interested, but you can bet she isn't if your conversation doesn't extend past pleasentries and she forgets who you are as soon as you leave. And if you can't gauge a mutual interest already forming than I'd highly suggest you not ask her out and leave her in peace.
>>
>>18689288
>If you are a man you can't wait for someone to be interested in you, you have to make it happen

You don't "make it happen". If she is not into you, she is not into you. You can actually gauge that with interaction. I know we ask them out, but you can tell when a girl is going to say "yes" even before asking.
>>
>>18689192
stop this bullshit
girls are shit workers and are exclusively nice to customers that they like and are not indifferent about
they'll be nice to a little grandma or my more attractive friends
>>
File: 1503392651864.jpg (8KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1503392651864.jpg
8KB, 320x320px
>>18689135
>Talk to her at her work
>Say something memorable, complement her or something
>Find out her name
>Find her on social media
>Ask her out through social media

People have been saying since the dawn of social media that it's a big no-no to ask a woman out via text or facebook or something.
It's stupid. If she remembers you and thought you were attractive enough, and if she's potentially available to start dating someone new, why would she say no? Or why does it matter if it's over text? What is online dating? It's just a form of comunication, ask her out though social media like

>Hey remember me? I came to you work and we were talking about (wjhatever)
Oh yeah hey
>Actually I was curious if you were single and maybe we could go out for food or drinks or something sometime?

Just be upfront. That's how my cousin met her fiance. They went to highschool together but never really talked. He comments on a picture one time and they talked and decided to meet up for coffee one day, and now they have a kid.

Fuck what people say social medias a great way to ask a woman out,.
>>
>>18689267
Not that anon, Last time I was invited to a party was in the sixth (6th) grade and I have zero (0) women interested in me.
>>
Anon i worked as a cashier, and let me tell you the people i remember the most are those who always make some friendly small talk, the idea is just to scale it up every time you come, start with something like hey! i see you every time i come, then go with something like hey im here again, just give friendly starters and see how she responds to you, if it goes well it might even feel natural for you to ask her out sometime
>>
Just talk to her.
>>
>>18689258
This is the only good advice ITT
>>
Bump because this is a good thread
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.