[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sent a girl from work a text asking her about something funny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: giphy.gif (2MB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 500x230px
sent a girl from work a text asking her about something funny we were talking about earlier.

but forgot she went to a concert. she never got back to me cos I texted her in the middle of the concert, so I'm guessing she was just distracted and got home late

when I see her tomorrow should I just act like I never texted her or act like I had forgotten about texting her.

or should I be like lol, "hey haha did you get my text and asked your friend about X?"
>>
ask about the concert
>>
>>18689066
>when I see her tomorrow should I just act like I never texted her or act like I had forgotten about texting her.

Why act? Was the text important? Do you really need to bring it up?
>>
>>18689072
yeah obviously that's what imma do when I see her :)

should I ever bring up texting her or just act like I forgot I had texted her
>>
>>18689075
wasnt important or anything just texted about some dumb funny stuff we had talked about earlier in the day. I mean I would like to knows the answer to what I asked just for laughs but it isn't important

should I over think the no reply thing. or just take it cos she was at a concert.
>>
>>18689234
>should I over think

Never over think. She has a reason to have missed your message, don't read too much into it.

>wasnt important or anything just texted about some dumb funny stuff we had talked about earlier in the day.

Would you be so fixated on this if this was a dude? Would you feel the need to ask him about it?
>>
>>18689249
>Would you be so fixated on this if this was a dude? Would you feel the need to ask him about it?
lmao desu yeah.

how would I bring it up with her
>>
>>18689266
>lmao desu yeah.

So you bring it up every time a male friend leaves you on "seen"?
>>
>>18689289
lol no not in general. just about the thing I asked. if I asked a dude I would be interested in what the answer would've been.
>>
>>18689292

Then ask her like you would a dude. After all, it was not flirting, it was just something you'd ask anyone else.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.