[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to pass the driving test when I've already failed 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1498480851350.png (144KB, 394x360px) Image search: [Google]
1498480851350.png
144KB, 394x360px
How to pass the driving test when I've already failed 3 times? I don't even know where to start, it 's a big failure in my life.
I've already had lots of lessons.
>>
What do you have to do in order to pass the test? I had to drive properly, parallel park, and perform an uphill/downhill park. What caused you to fail the past three times?
>>
How did you fail the last three times? Did the instructor give you feedback so you can do better?
A few tips:
1. Try to take your test early on a weekend morning--the roads are dead and you'll be less stressed out.
2. If possible, go to a DMV in a quieter neighborhood. Again, less cars, less craziness, less chance of fucking up.
3. Move your head. You know how they tell you to be aware of your surroundings? When looking at your mirrors and blind spots, don't just flit your eyes back and forth. If the instructor sees you looking at your mirrors and whatnot, they'll know you're being conscious of your surroundings.
4. Don't wear a hat or sunglasses--they can obscure your face and make it hard for the instructor to see what you're looking at.
5. Use those blinkers! Even if there's no one in the next lane or you're just pulling onto another street, ALWAYS signal.
That's just a few off the top of my head--best of luck next time and hope that helped a little bit!
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.