[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sick of looking my face in the mirror and feeling disgusted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: lot-of-money-160635.jpg (369KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
lot-of-money-160635.jpg
369KB, 2560x1600px
I'm sick of looking my face in the mirror and feeling disgusted by what I see, I need plastic surgery and I'm 100% that if the procedures go well and don't fuck up unexpectedly, I will end up good looking and happy with myself.

The only problem is, I'm already 21 and have absolutely no money saved, and my family wouldn't be able to afford it, so I'm in my own.

Do you guys have any ideas how to get a huge sum of money in a 3-5 years of time? Working student jobs parallel with uni in a shitty slav country really won't amount to much.

I need a better plan. Don't really have any special skills either, wasted most of my time depressed playing video games.

Any ideas at all would be highly appreciated!
>>
Before doing anything extreme, I'd attempt every other route beforehand.

Try new looks, perhaps seek psychological help. I'm not guarenting it will work, but it may save you from spending a heavy sum on something that might not help.

I've seen alot of people with low self esteem and a sense of self hatred at their apperance go down the plastic surgery route and they often get addicted.
>>
>>18688919
>be op
>unhappy because of the way I look
>decide that I'll get plastic surgery
>gets surgery
>looks so amazing
>happy with way I look
>2 weeks later
>I'm not happy anymore
>op kills himself

Have you ever wondered why the suicide rate is so high in the trans community?
It's cause they think that they're gonna be happy once they switch genders

So they switch and they're still not happy

Then push comes to shove and they eat a bullet

Don't get this surgery, seriously unless you have a deformed face and you're correcting it you need to not do this

Like if you get into a relationship after the surgery you need to ask yourself, would they date me if I didn't have this?

If the answer is yes then what was the point of the surgery
If the answer is no then they aren't worth it

Be smart
Don't do this
>>
File: 19102009110-36568.jpg (16KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
19102009110-36568.jpg
16KB, 400x300px
>>18688954
I appreciate your concern, but I have deficient facial bones, and it's really bothering me. I could try psychotherapy, but I'd end up on pills probably which I don't want, since I have a friend who was depressed and the pills made him an unfeeling robot basically.

>>18689044
I get what you're saying, but there's a huge difference between being mentally ill and wanting to cut your dick off, and something I can visualize and feel under my hands in a mirror.

Thing is, I'm not ugly, I'm just a bit under average due to bad facial growth during childhood, and have got a bit of a melted face look going on since no adequate bone support which is easily solvable by surgery.

Trying to play it out smart, get the money and choose the best surgeon I can find with lots of good results under his belt.

We both know it's hard as shit to find someone if you're not good looking, I'm not trying to look like a model after the surgery, I just want to fix what's wrong without going overboard and ending up deformed.

>pic related not me, but similar face structure. easily treatable by surgery, eyes won't look like they melted and so on. But I just lack the funds in the first place.
>>
>>18689082
>pic related
The only thing i seen in that picture is freckles
>>
>>18689082
>there's a huge difference between being mentally ill and wanting to cut your dick off, and something I can visualize and feel under my hands in a mirror.
The difference is that nobody else understands or cares about your concern. You're very crazy
>>
>>18689132
Holy fuck. Read the OP again. I asked about getting the money, not for a psychologist.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.