[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only attracted to white women, what do. Also seriously beginning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: hat girl.jpg (171KB, 435x654px) Image search: [Google]
hat girl.jpg
171KB, 435x654px
Only attracted to white women, what do.

Also seriously beginning to resent my own race. The whole media pushing for everyone to be this and that isn't helping at all. It's doing the opposite, actually. You have to be a literal moron to buy into it.
>>
>>18688907
>The whole media pushing for everyone to be this and that isn't helping at all. It's doing the opposite, actually. You have to be a literal moron to buy into it.

I don't quite understand this, also what race are you, and do you live in the us?
>>
>>18688907

>Also seriously beginning to resent my own race.

Its funny you mention that because I'm beginning to resent shitty /pol/ bait.

0/10
>>
>>18688907
Why resent your own race?
Dont be a faggot anon, love your own background.
And not all white people have the same background cuck.
Im chechen and welsh.
Figure out what you are before you say "white people"
And latina's are suppirior imho.
>>
>>18688934

I'm from South America, and I'd love to have more black girls over here (I'm not from Brasil, obviously). Not OP, by the way.
>>
>>18688921
How is that bait? I'm pajeet and hate my own shit.
>>
>>18688934
I dunno, portuguese and spanish girls are fucking intense man. Like really intense. As a eastern european I feared for my life often when seing a portugues and a brazilian girl. They try to fight you a lot man but then when you dont respond and go like 'wtf gustosa why you fuck with me like that' they switch like instantly to being really sorry.

Shit I dunno, it's fun doe.

Oh and OP is a faggot
>>
>>18688953
I love Indian women
>>
>>18688907
>>18688953

Why do you recent your race? Where do you live?
>>
>>18688966
Not OP, Britain.
>>
>>18688995

Why do you resent them and call them "shit"?
>>
>>18688953
desu I'd hate myself If I was Indian too. You're like the only people that can rightfully hate themselves.
>>
>>18688953
>pajeet
Shiiiiiiiit.

Sorry mate. Get a pajeet girl, make daughter, she might get some white d. The only hope to have some white in your genes

>>18689028
Trust
>>
>tfw shitskin
>tfw engaged to a white girl
>tfw not self hating
Feels good man. We're all human, people get mad af over the silliest things.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px)
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>18688907

>Only attracted to white women, what do.
Nothing wrong with that mate. You become accustomed to what you see growing up/every day

>born pajeet
>grew up in New Zealand
>zero indian culture or indian friends
>attracted to white girls
>short, hairy, small dick
>white girls still like me
>pic related

It's all about culture lad. You can rightfully judge culture because all it is is just human behavior. But resenting race is just unreasonable. Regardless, all the negative perception Indians have is due to the uneducated asshats, -- and no one hates those people more than higher-class Indians in India themselves.

Indians are a model minority it Western societies. They come in, respect the dominant culture, integrate, and generate economic worth, rising socio-economic strata far faster than native demographics. By second generation they are usually very assimilated. This is exactly what you're supposed to do. (This is more than can be said for certain *other* cultures..)

What makes those Indians different from the street-shitters in India?
Culture. Not race.

So disassociate yourself from the negative construct - it's not you. You're a coconut, like me. Even if you aren't, you're an educated Indian, which is good enough.

Sidenote: All that said, I'll probably marry a brown girl. Not because of eugenics, but because I still want there to be different races in 50 years. But you bet I'll be having some multicolored fun till then.
>>
>>18688907
ugh, indians are some of the most irritating people in the fucking world
>>
>Only attracted to white women
And that's a problem?
>>
File: 16184200354_31ef9b9723_b.jpg (516KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
16184200354_31ef9b9723_b.jpg
516KB, 1024x768px
OP here. Sorry for not replying earlier.

First of all, I'm not Indian, I'm asian...

>>18688911
I feel like the media is pushing diversity into everything and it makes me cringe and just feel worse desu. Watching the new spider man movie was painful. It felt ''fabricated'' and forced, if that makes sense. I feel like the directors are sacrificing cinematic art for meme-diversity. People need to realise that minortities just cringe when they see that. It doesn't make us feel better.

>lol now I can insert myself as that guy haha so nice
>???

>>18688921
Not bait.

>>18688934
>>18688966
I don't resent my own race, yet, I just feel inferior to other men. All the fucking stereotypes apply to me, and I'm not even that intelligent...

>>18689471
My parents and people in general hate interracial couples.
>>
>>18689595
>It doesn't make us feel better
Thats irrelevant, it makes the hollywood elite feel better and why they do it. But most of the movies now are shit because of it and why people are staying away.
>>
>someone lied and said op was pajeet
>He isn't he's a small dick gook

God damn it.
>>
im a moderately attractive white grill and i find asian guys (not pajeets) really attractive.
>>
naanpaneer here, similar problem to OP.
really like white wamen
very few whites even look my way
>>
File: 1493208364475.jpg (59KB, 595x595px) Image search: [Google]
1493208364475.jpg
59KB, 595x595px
>>18690259
>>
>>18690271

>I went to the mall the other day.
>close to peak hours.
>cuties like >>18690271 everywhere.
>all I could do was look and whine(ahnnnn) on the inside. while they walked by me like I was nothing
>>
>>18689595
>indian
>not asian

asia is a content. gooks are not the only asians. as for your situation get handsome and leave islam or whatever your religion is. and try not to smell. bonus points if you are light skinned
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.