[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to deal with nerves before a date? Going on casual date.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1502898153311.jpg (5KB, 245x205px) Image search: [Google]
1502898153311.jpg
5KB, 245x205px
How to deal with nerves before a date?
Going on casual date. Wanna step it up and tell the girl I'm really into her. Not sure how to manage my nerves.
>>
>>18688807
this is the normal peak anxiety time for someone trying to achieve something, especially something they are afraid of

just be cool and try not to fuck up. eventually, somewhere in the middle of the date, you will *probably* relax enough to tell her you like her.

I like going for quiet women, because they're less likely to score dates and therefore more likely to be receptive when you tell them that you like them. Everyone is probably feeling pretty lonely in today's world, though, so this girl should at least be happy and flattered, if not interested.
>>
>>18688807
If you specifically wanna tell her that you like her then maybe you could practice sayig it into the mirror or something. Like two or three sentences.
>>
>>18688807
>Wanna step it up and tell the girl I'm really into her.

Why? Dating her isn't enough of a way to say "I'm into you"?
>>
>>18688903
Like I said, it's casual. She goes on dates with friends sometimes, but there's something bigger happening and I feel like being direct is the best option. She knows enough orbiter pussies, I don't need to be her tenth.
>>18688886
Here's my problem though. I never know what the fuck to say. Usually I decide to improvise in the moment because any lines I settle on and practice end up bothering me
>>
>>18688913
>She goes on dates with friends sometimes,

Wait, sorry, maybe words mean different things over there, but "DATE" means going out in a flirty manner with someone, one-on-one.

If you are just eating out or watching a movie then it's not a "date". Use a different word.
>>
>>18688920
How old are you? You don't sound too smooth.
>>
>>18689021
>You don't sound too smooth.

Sorry if my English is not up to par with yours, but it is not my first language.

Now think about this: If she does these "test runs" with guys all the time, then why would saying "I'm into you" change things? She must assume you guys like her, right? Else, why is she "going on a date" with you all?

And if it's NOT a test run, and it's just a "friends" thing (as I assume it is), then I'm sure you haven't made a move or hinted at your interest yet. Which will make a "confession" very awkward.

So which one is it? Frineds thing because you are orbiting her or she just dates around without settling down?
>>
Haven't you watched There's something about Mary?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p3j294sqM8
>>
These things work when you both like each other. Instead of doing a "I like you thing" talk about more personal topics, see if you can get closer. if there's a line that you shouldn't cross you should notice it before going too far. If you end up really close and intimate but she still hasn't realised you like her (maybe shy or insecure), then tell her and see her joy. If at any point she's repelled by you don't even try.
>>
You don't tell that to girl.
You make her tell that to you.

The only time you are allowed to express that you are into her it's when you actually don't give a fuck.
>>
>>18689032
She collects orbiters but I've only known her for a few weeks and she's stopped hanging out with or casually dating other people, or at least she isn't telling me about it which amounts to the same thing (a signal). We've hung out in groups and ended up touching a lot, going off on our own, etc. So I'm caught between wondering if I should let this develop naturally or making it clear that I feel shit before she loses interest.
>>18689051
>>18689062
I like these ideas though, thanks anons. Gonna suggest more traditionally romantic activities and see what happens.
>>
>>18689099
>She collects orbiters

That's a signal too.

>So I'm caught between wondering if I should let this develop naturally or making it clear that I feel shit before she loses interest.

Did you ask her out on this "date"?
>>
>>18689106
>That's a signal too
No shit, I'm not just gonna give up though. What kind of advice is this supposed to be? I'm not trying to lock this girl down for marriage, she's just cute AF and I wanna try my luck. Seems like you're being negative for the sake of it.
>>
>>18689130
>Seems like you're being negative for the sake of it.

You asked for advice. I'm trying to see what you have to work with. So far, you've told me that she is, in fact, one to get orbiters. You assume she is not dating anymore, but you have no confirmation. And she doesn't know you like her yet.

I'm trying to get toa part where you seem to have a shot, but you aren't giving me anything, mate.

Did you ask her out or not?
>>
>>18689141
Lol I didn't ask if I had a shot, I know there's chemistry. She touches me often, she laughs at my shitty jokes, and she told me she likes being taken on dates, and seemed excited when I offered to take her on one. Obviously there's a chance that she wants another orbiter but even if I was 95% certain that it was the case, I'd still take the shot because I'm not a bitch. I posted this because I had nerves and I wanted advice on dealing with it, not because I wanted your interpretation of the behavior of a person you've never met.
>>
>>18689163
>I know there's chemistry. She touches me often, she laughs at my shitty jokes, and she told me she likes being taken on dates, and seemed excited when I offered to take her on one.

Then what else do you need? Why do you need to tell her "I like you"? What do you have to be nervous about?

You are right, I haven't met her or you. By reading this, I still think you are an orbiter that's gonna sperg out on a friendly day out to a girl that's not into you at all.

But if you really believe what you say, then stop asking for validation online and go to the fucking date. I just hope you are not back here in a couple days bitching about the "friendzone" or being a "beta" or some other shit.

As I said in my first post. Going on a date is saying "I'm into you". So don't sperg out there, ok?
>>
at least 2 shots. 1 hour between each
>>
>>18689177
Ya thanks, took you long enough to say something helpful
>>
>>18689195
>took you long enough to say something helpful

If I'm right, you'll think back to this thread after she tells you she wasn't into you and you just misread her. And you'll see I was saying useful things from the get go.
>>
>>18689203
Rejection doesn't kill you and negativity is a bad look. Maybe you're the one that needs advice dude. No idea what you're trying to accomplish aside from convincing us that you can smell beta spergs through your computer.
>>
>>18689235
>Rejection doesn't kill you and negativity is a bad look

Being a creep that hits on any girl that gives him the time of day is a bad look too.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (147KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
147KB, 1500x1500px
>>18689257
Yeah sure is fucking creepy to take a girl out and express interest after she agrees to a date with you. Are you retarded or jealous that the pussy asking for advice on nervousness has more balls than you
>>
>>18689286
>express interest after she agrees to a date with you.

Go, express it. Then see how it goes. Everyone here is saying you don't "confess" on a date, but sure, I'm the one wrong here.
>>
>>18689311
Lol I didn't say you were wrong, I'm saying you're fatalistic and unhelpful.
>>
>>18688807
Masturbate first and pee to clean your tubes out.
>>
>>18689334
>Lol I didn't say you were wrong

>Yeah sure is fucking creepy to take a girl out and express interest after she agrees to a date with you.

Sorry, thought that was sarcasm. I guess I read you wrong and you really think it's creepy to express interest after already going on a date. So we agree.
>>
>>18689347
Jesus Christ, man. Expressing interest is more broad than confessing/asserting feelings. I've been convinced not to say any stupid shit, but I'm not going to go out and pretend I don't like the way she looks.
>>
>>18689354

Then don't use the word "tell" in the OP.
>>
>>18689347
Jesus Christ, man. Expressing interest is more broad than confessing/asserting feelings. I've been convinced not to say any stupid shit, but I'm not going to go out and pretend I don't like the way she looks.
>>
>>18689360
Sorry for retarded double post. Anyways yeah I made a post up there somewhere responding to other anons where I said I'd just do more romantic shit with her and avoid the outright confession.

Anyways sorry for the unkind words, I was tense. She just messaged me to make sure I hadn't forgotten though so I'm feeling better now. Thanks all.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.