[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do when someone you consider a good friend ignores

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: leftonread.png (19KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
leftonread.png
19KB, 500x300px
What do you do when someone you consider a good friend ignores your attempts to reach out for weeks or months?
>>
>>18688685
You change your consideration.
>>
>>18688685

Did you do something to ruin the friendship?
>>
You probably deserve it. What did YOU do to deserve it? That's the question here.
>>
>>18688732
>>18688741
Nothing, we have always had a strong relationship. I consider this person to be a friend in the realest sense, not just a passing acquaintance. I don't believe I have offended them that's why I'm wondering what to do. I'm frankly at a point in my life where I choose not to chase people. I've let others fade without a word but this is someone who I'm confused about because they say they love me and cherish our friendship but they always ignore me.
>>
>>18688685
I do this, but only to people who put no effort into the conversation. They message "how have you been?" or "what have you been up to?" The people I talk to every day send clips of a new movie they're interested in or a new song or even a cute gif... it's far easier to respond to and then maybe we can talk about what we've been up to. Does this make sense?
>>
>>18688685
Okay so here's my story and I'll try to keep it short without making it green.

I have had so many people in my life. Now I am in my junior year at University.
Out of nowhere, I start hating people. I found it hard to keep it up with the people at mu university because they were all pretentious and lacked ambitions. I even chose not to get into relationship from "my" University.

I abandoned using smartphones since October 2016 and also deactivated every kind of social media accounts. I kept my number off for good 3 months haha. But it felt good when someone visited me just to inquire what was I up to. My parents received calls and texts from my colleagues and friends too and it made me happy and now I know who are real to me and with whom I have to call my ties off.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.