[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 26 and no guy has ever been interested in having a romantic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 4

File: 1504467583054.jpg (434KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1504467583054.jpg
434KB, 1536x2048px
I'm 26 and no guy has ever been interested in having a romantic relationship with me (only sex)

Am I just unlucky or is there something wrong with me?

I haven't had sex in years by the way, before I get called a slut.
>>
>>18688646
Kill yourself with your shitty bait.
>>
>>18688646
>Am I just unlucky or is there something wrong with me?

A bit of both. Ask yourself "How do I meet these guys?" and "Do I bring something to a relationship beyond sex?".
>>
Proably bait, but I'll bite.

From where do you meet these men? The situation is an important factor.

As for relationships, what do you bring to the table? A serious relationship can be summed up as a sort of business transaction.

If you've only offered sex in the past, that's usually all you'll recieve in return.

Also, who is that semen demon?
>>
>>18688666
Who knows but I've seen this photo used on instagram as a meme a lot.

>>18688652
This

>>18688666
This, excellent contribution, lord of darkness.

>>18688646
Stay off tinder, stay off pof, hit up OKC. Dudes with tattoos are good to stay away from, too, but that's probably just a biased observation.
>>
>>18688652

What kind of things can someone bring to a relationship? I mean I'm not funny or witty or much fun, I wish I was but I can't really express myself in that way or have those verbal abilities.

I would be very affectionate and supporting to a romantic partner.

I've met those just-want-sex men in all different kinds of ways, either friends, friends of friends, people at parties or clubs, people in hostels, events etc

>>18688666
It's not like I only offer sex, it's that the guys are not interested in anything more than sex

>>18688683
Online dating is so loserish, especially if you've never had a boyfriend that you've met irl, I already feel pathetic enough that I can't find anyone who wants to be with me in real life. Then I would have to live with the fact that I can only get dates online.
>>
>>18688710
>What kind of things can someone bring to a relationship?

The same you bring to friendship, but focused on a single person. Are you a good friend? Do you have long lasting friendships?

> people at parties or clubs, people in hostels, events

Yeah, why do yuo think a guy looking to hook up would be interested in more?

>either friends, friends of friends

Then you should look more into them before trying something. That's when the luck part comes into play. If the people around you aren't really into dating long term, then too bad. All you can do it meet more people.
>>
>>18688710
You said it yourself. You're not funny, witty, smart, fun, nor contribute anything thought wise. So star working on that or you'll only be fuckbait until you get old and wrinkly and then you'll have nothing.
Hurmor is something only some people can have so let's skip that. If you want to be witty/smart, just start reading books/articles, listen to podcasts or learn a new hobby. If you want to be fun, you gotta observe fun people and do that. Loosen up, be more relaxed.
>>
>>18688724

I've been told I'm a good friend, yes

>Then you should look more into them before trying something.

Before trying what?

It seems like everyone around me has either had a romantic relationship or is in one. I've never met someone else like me.
>>
Get some neckbeard from this site he will love you with true romantic love, I guarantee.
>>
>>18688710
Affectionate and supporting are fine qaulities. But what else can you bring? What type of personality are you? Any hobbies or interests? Goals or aspirations, preferably ones you can share.

Also, most men just want sex. It's natural. And I've found most men don't really desire serious relationships, either because it's often a one sided deal for them or because they're focused on their own personal goals.

Introspection can be a key in finding the answers you seek.
>>
>>18688728
>Before trying what?

Sorry, my mistake. I assumed you had "fuck buddies", while you wanted a BF. I just assumed, so now I?m gonna ask:

You have had sex, right? As a fuck buddy or friends with benefit situation, but never actually gotten the emotional side of things you want. Am I correct?
>>
>>18688727
I'm already considered smart and knowledgeable, as in people refer to me as a walking Wikipedia. However I don't equate that with being witty, that's just something you have or haven't got (you can sharpen your wits sure, but in my case I don't have much to sharpen)

omg I've tried my best to be fun, but I'm just a stick in the mud, whenever I've tried to 'relax' and be fun or whatever I embarrass myself and fail miserably. I don't have it in me to be entertaining. I wish I did, I wish I could be one of those loud, engaging extroverts who are fun to be around and can dance and laugh and whatever else.

>>18688738
Well look, they don't even give me a chance to show them what else I can bring relationship wise, so this is besides the point.

But to answer your question, I draw and paint, I have varied interests like literature and music and philosophy, I want to work in the technology industry and have many ideas for what to do with my life

They don't want romantic relationships yet I see them holding hands with girls all the time?

>>18688743
Yes I've had fuck buddies, but that was years ago in my early twenties and the arrangements didn't last long, like a couple of months at most

Yes, they never wanted anything emotional or romantic.
>>
>>18688747
>but that was years ago in my early twenties

And nowadays? How are you doing on the dating department?
>>
>>18688753
I've never been on a date in my life.
>>
>Also, most men just want sex. It's natural. And I've found most men don't really desire serious relationships, either because it's often a one sided deal for them or because they're focused on their own personal goals.

Stop looking for "most men". You have your own goals. Stop assuming everyone is like "most men". Is it possible that you're only looking at/attracted to the men who are like this? Do you instantly dismiss men who are not physically desirable despite the fact that they might be able to provide in other areas?

Lots to think about there. Also, post a pic of yourself or something. I'm assuming the photo isn't of you.
>>
>>18688754

Have you been asked out recently?
>>
>>18688756
OP here, you aren't quoting me.

But I've never rejected someone.
>>
>>18688759
I've never been asked out. Only had guys wanting sex, never been asked out on a date or anything like that.
>>
>>18688747
All rather interesting hobbies and career desires.

Let's try a different approach. How open or reserved are you? Do you come off as wanting a serious relationship? Do you make your intentions clear?

Perhaps there is an issue in communication and they percieve you as merely wanted sex. Or perhaps, and I mean no offence, are merely ignorant and are allowing youself to be used.

I'm afraid I can't provide much more information, as anonymity makes it rather difficult to guage a person.
>>
>>18688765
>Only had guys wanting sex

What, they ask you to join them in the bathroom and fuck? They start trying to make out with you at parties?

>I've never been asked out

Never? How many male friends do you have?
>>
>>18688756
Anon, that was my post. It wasn't OPs.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170208-162010.png (2MB, 1440x2338px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170208-162010.png
2MB, 1440x2338px
Not op, but her name is stpeach, a twitch steamer. Her snapchat username is stpeachy and she posts pictures there every one in a while.
>>
>>18688771
I'm pretty reserved and shy. I don't know how to come off as wanting a serious relationship. My intentions don't matter because they never want anything more than sex anyway, whether I want more or not.

>>18688772
Make out with me at parties, or they say they're not looking for anything at the moment because blah blah past trauma blah blah.

I've never had more than a few male friends, and most of them are in romantic relationships
>>
>>18688782
>Make out with me at parties

Ok, where else do you meet men nowadays? I don't care about your early twenties right now. Focus on this last year.
>>
>>18688782
Now we're getting somewhere. It sounds like you're allowing yourself to be used as a doormat.

Perhaps instead of making out with them at parties, strike up a conversation and don't allow it to lead to anything sexual. Try to lead it to a date, make you're intentions on learning about the person and testing the waters clear.

Finding a serious relationship requires caution, testing the waters before cannonballing in.
>>
>>18688798
I guess I meet men through friends mostly.
>>
>>18688802
If it doesn't lead to anything sexual then we just become friends, they're not interested in dating me.
>>
>>18688782
OP how attractive do you consider yourself?
>>
>>18688646

27 year-old Virgin who has never had a relationship, never kissed a girl, etc. Too kind for my own good, always helping women out, etc (and no, not just to fuck 'em because if that was the goal there are ladies for that). Always get turned down, "you're a great friend", etc. The whole "I value more as a friend than I value your dick because dick is available everywhere, yet I don't value you enough to settle down with you". Anyway. Only real goal in life was to get a wife, start a family, have the nice house in the country etc.

Anyway, I'm guessing that you present yourself like a slut and you only target men who want sex. Of course you'd never approach someone like me nor show interest in me if I approached you, so your cycle will continue until you get desperate in your 30's and leech on to whatever you can get.

>>18688710

Cooking, cleaning, ironing, reassurance, love, respect. Simple things. Funny is great for a date but slow and steady wins the race (unless you're Jeb!)

On your last paragraph, you're not in Georgia are you?

>>18688728

Story of my life

>>18688737

Like me, except I do trim my beard to avoid neck beard.

>>18688738

She doesn't really need hobbies or anything though. She will adapt the hobbies of her boyfriend as all women do. She just needs to be polite, well mannered, and have the ability to keep her legs shut around other men.
>>
>>18688803

But how? Where? what are you doing when you meet them?

Because the guys you meet at a birthday your friend is throwing for her 2 yo son are not thinking the same things that a dude you meet smoking pot a lazy sunday, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>18688747

You sound perfect.

>>18688759
>>18688765
>>18688772

I think you're just hanging around the wrong crowds OP. Nothing good will come from people who go to "parties".

>>18688803

Another problem. Most of your friends I'm betting are thots, so you'll be introduced to men who want thots. And they've probably talked shit about you, too.

>this girl is desperate for a man
>she never gets any dick
>she's weird

To many men, that's a green light that you're down to fuck but a red light that you're too fucked to date.
>>
>>18688813
>Cooking, cleaning, ironing,

Oh fuck off. I'm not cleaning or cooking for anyone except as a nice gesture now and then.

>>18688814
hobby groups, reddit meetups, a laid back night at a bar, wherever.

Most of these men have serious relationships, they just don't want one with me.
>>
>>18688829

>want a serious relationship
>admit that you have very little to bring to said relationship
>unwilling to fulfill the necessary woman duties of said relationship

And that's why you're not wife material and nothing but a hole to fuck for these men, honey. ;)
>>
>>18688808
Where you from and what exactly do you say when you say you want more?

There's books about this you know and in some of them it tells you not to say shit like you just did. What are you holding back btw? Obviously there's something you're not saying.

Do you go crazy and scare the guys? Do you not tell them what you want? Do you want kids? Do you impose your needs or at least try to stand up to them? Just who are you and what do you want from us (men)?
>>
>>18688829
>Most of these men have serious relationships, they just don't want one with me.

Why? Why do you think that keeps happening?
>>
>>18688829
So you sleep with men already in relationships?
Also no need to be agro. Cooking and cleaning is not a bad humiliating thing to do. It's a feminine and loving thing to do that helps us a lot and that makes us consider you as a long term commitment a lot more.
>>
>>18688835
>>18688841
I think I'm just not attractive enough and not interesting enough.

>>18688843
I did a couple of times when I was younger, but like I said I haven't had sex in years, not interested in it.

If cooking is feminine why are most chefs men? Anyway I'm not interested in traditional gender roles.
>>
>>18688829

>doesn't cook or clean

yeah I wouldn't date you seriously either
>>
>>18688853
>I think I'm just not attractive enough and not interesting enough.

So every single woman you know is more attractive and interesting than you?

Also, low self esteem is not a turn on, unless the guy is a manipulative psycho.
>>
>>18688857
I wouldn't be interested in someone like you so it's no loss to me.
>>
File: Flesh Wound Pepe.jpg (50KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
Flesh Wound Pepe.jpg
50KB, 499x499px
>>18688853
If you can't offer shit, the only way you'll get a BF is by conforming to those gender roles.
>>
>>18688808
Then you need to continue looking. There is a cause somewhere here that is preventing them from dating you.

Unfortunately, I couldn't tell you what that might be
>>
>>18688853
>nothing to offer
>not into gender roles (i'd be dating a guy), but probably wants a dude who acts like a man
>has sex with people in relationships

b8
>>
>>18688853

>not interested in traditional gender roles
>why can't I have a traditional serious relationship

Seriously learn how to cook at least.
>>
>>18688859
It's the only conclusion I can come to.
>>
>>18688853
Well human beings are not that simple. I'm hot but dumb, I'm clever but ugly, I'm fun but busy. All those types of people find relationships so obviusly it's not just you being dull af.

As for traditional roles, it's again more complex than acting like a 60s add. Cooking and cleaning is not a traditional role or action and it's not assigned to any specific gender. Cooking and cleaning for someone is an act of support and love that is extremely valuable and valued. Now you say you have more to offer and you want to offer more.

What do you want to offer? What vision of the future keeps you up at night? What life do you want to share with a man?
>>
>It's another woman can't take the advice given to her episode

on to the next theead
>>
>>18688866

I asked you a question. Are they or are they not? What do YOU think?

Have you ever seen a basic bitch with a BF or not? Have you ever thought "I can't believe that girl has a BF and I don't!"?
>>
>>18688863
I think she just never needed to develop a personality besides memes personality.
>>
>>18688869
You guys sperg the fuck out too every time a woman gives you the slightest chance to be in a position of power over them
>>
>>18688870
I've answered your question. They must be, because why else would they have a love life and I don't.

>Have you ever seen a basic bitch with a BF or not? Have you ever thought "I can't believe that girl has a BF and I don't!"?

I have thought that sometimes but then also thought she must be better than me in some way.
>>
>>18688871
That's the conclusion I'm coming to.
>>
>>18688878
I think you might just be extremely judgmental, enjoy the mental breakdowns I guess?
>>
>>18688853

>Anyway I'm not interested in traditional gender roles.

And you wonder why you can't find a boyfriend. Explains why you're a fuck toy and nothing else; men don't date women like you. Period. There is nothing attractive about being a feminist harpie.

>>18688864

I'd agree but women really are this fucking wacko.

>>18688878

>also thought she must be better than me in some way.

BECAUSE SHE MOST LIKELY BELIEVES IN "TRADITIONAL GENDER ROLES" and isn't a stupid #imwithher cunt.
>>
>>18688877
>Baseless assumptions
Lol shut the fuck up. You're the lonely autist here, not me or the other people in this thread.
>>
>>18688878
>I have thought that sometimes but then also thought she must be better than me in some way.

With no proof as to how she was "better"? Sorry, but you just have a low, low self esteem that makes the idea of dating you unappealing. Dating you means being a constant source of support and validation, and no one wants to carry that.

Work on your self esteem before a predator with a silver tongue comes and takes advantage of you and your loneliness.
>>
it's probably because you ask for advice on the internet and then argue with everyone who gives you advice, men can sense that trait
>>
>>18688891
Not lonely though and I'm not asuming? I'm telling you what I'm reading but I can tell you've been insulted many times before. Best wishes anon <3
>>
OP can you answer this please? Stop looking at what you might be doing wrong and actually tell us what you want?

Yes anons will judge you for it but forget them, give the rest a chance to help

>>18688868
>>
File: Hannibal.png (307KB, 427x559px) Image search: [Google]
Hannibal.png
307KB, 427x559px
>>18688904
>You guys sperg the fuck out too every time a woman gives you the slightest chance to be in a position of power over them
Please provide an example of me doing this. You cannot because you don't know me, and I don't engage in that behavior regardless. That seems like a baseless assumption to me.

>Makes a thread on /adv/ complaining about not having a BF and how guys only see her as a hole
>I'm n-not lonely
Sure
>>
All men want sex, pretending otherwise is lying.

Thing is it takes about one to two hours from foreplay to cuddle (inb4 people who fucks for 12 straight hours) and it's the rest of the time that's the problem. Most if not all girls expect the man to take all decisions from what to eat to what to do for entertainment and this is the breaking point, whenever you ask a guy "what do you want to do?" he will answer with "sex", the only reason men like clubs and bars is because those activities might lead to sex.

You probably don't like video games or cars or anime or anything at fucking all, you just expect men to play guitar for you for 8 hours and then cuddle and go to sleep and also hope that they don't waste their time in childish activities.

That's why men jump from one woman to the next, because we are looking for anyone who has anything to offer other than sex.
>>
>>18688915
I'm not OP mate and no worries, I know you can't let this go and have to win the argument. It's ok, you'll grow up later. All my love, buddy <333333
>>
>>18688929
>Can only passive aggressively insult people
>Telling others to grow up
Pathetic
>>
Judging by what you have said, you seem boring. All you have going for you is your looks. Sure you may have a personality deeper beyond opening conversations but for guys that are busy and have shit to do, you responding with little personality just marks you for fucking only. There was a girl I knew that looked really cute. I finally was able to talk to her and was utterly disappointed in her total lack of personality. Was able to fuck her but that was pretty much all she was good for.
>>
>>18688646

You're probably too much of a slut and only date guys you're really attracted to right now, rather than guys you see potential in. You're not giving the guys who want a relationship a chance, you're only interested in men who are already swimming in pussy, so won't need to think about relationships for a long time.

Worst part is eventually the guys you should give a chance will eventually either find some smart woman, or will themselves come of age and have more opportunities, but YOU will be older and less attractive.
>>
>>18688646
Because you are a slut.

If you can't find a man who wants to date you, then you're the problem. Go outside and chat up the first guy you see regardless of his looks. You could probably talk with 100 men doing this just going to the store.

You don't WANT a healthy, successful relationship. Otherwise you'd already be in one by choosing to open communication with all the men that are around you.

You prefer men that are not interested in a relationship and you don't even see men you don't find 'attractive'. They are basically invisible wallpaper.

If you can't find a single man who wants to date you, this is entirely your fault for rejecting all men other than 'fuckbois'.
>>
>>18689895
>Worst part is eventually the guys you should give a chance will eventually either find some smart woman, or will themselves come of age and have more opportunities, but YOU will be older and less attractive.

No second-string man should date a woman for a serious relationship past 30. Women who can't find a relationship before then have quite objectively failed at life and they should be seen as objectively failing, because when they start complaining they can't find a man, they're ignoring practically all of the male population in favor of a cock carousel when younger.

Sexual selection is a Pareto Distribution. Women are making their own choices. They're choosing wrong. They need to start waking up on their own, not be patted on the back and placated.
>>
>>18688646
how the fuck are we supposed to know. stop trolling

sage
>>
>>18689933
sage goes in all the fields dumbfuck
>>
>>18688747

The idea that conversations should be deep and meaningful 100% of the time is about as retarded as believing pulling out is effective birth control.

Its an illusion for immature children to have, but not real people.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.