[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A bit more from half a year ago, I found one of those "nerdy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1490995759802.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1490995759802.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
A bit more from half a year ago, I found one of those "nerdy 10/10 cute girls". She was so cute, she was perfect. And she was so humble, she'd never go into an argument and was so nice. I am myself at least so-so decent at communicating with girls, we kinda hooked up, however not "official", and she didn't really consider us a couple even if we did everything couples do. She said she never had a boyfriend, she was the type of girl to wake up early to say good morning to me. I don't really live near her so we can't see each other so often, after some time we "cooled off" with our relations and we basically "hooked off" after some time. She says during texting that her friend brought another girl that day to go to the mall with her and I ask is she good (just trying to seem interested), she says heck no, she's the ex of my ex. I am like wtf?? you said you don't have an ex. She says well I did have one but I wish i didn't. I think like he must have abused her or so. I want to talk about it but she doesn't. I jokingly say "well good thing this time you won't regret being with someone heheh". She responds "actually, I would like to get back with my ex". I am like "didnt you say you wish you weren't with him" but now you say "i would like to get back with him" she says welp i say i want to talk about your ex she says i don't i say i do and she says "good one more time and i'm blocking you" that is important because before we see each other we must set the date on phone and we always talk over it since we're far from each other.

I am so fucking mad if someone was to be a harmless girl it was her she was so nice and she was nerdy and I was treating her like a queen too but when I raised her ego she leaves me, i can safely say she just used me as a test dude before she does anything.

I dunno what to ask even, i just need some people to say their two cents on this and some comfort

thx 4chan
sorry for bad english

i am broken
>>
File: not dirt nor princess.png (202KB, 540x742px) Image search: [Google]
not dirt nor princess.png
202KB, 540x742px
>>18688386
>treating her as queen
Pic related. You dont court lady by being a doormat. It is the same fail as loving somebody unconditionally.

Also some relationships were never meant to be. You were probably her rebound.
>>
>>18688399
the thing is she treated me like a king too, so it only seemed fair to do same for her

but i still love her
and i thought she would be the ((one))
>>
Yeah well women have a twisted conception of personal records. I know a girl who says everyone she dated in highschool didn't count in her total number, which is pretty stupid, like trying needlessly to undo the countless dick you've taken for the sake of have a better looking record, like lying on a resume. Both are petty and you should not engage with poeple acting like that. It would be like buying into a company that did frauds but likes to pretend that if it was before 2001 then it doesn't really count.

And the ex who you could never beat, that weird feeling. I counsel reading The Dead by James Joyce, which relate in someway to what you'll be living or are already living.
>>
>>18688614
Also you cannot pretend away relationships you didn't like, she's being uselessly in denial about it. I'd say drop her since she's still stuck on the other guy's dick.
>>
If she's still trying to hop on that other faggots dick, then you might as well just give her a big fat fuck you and then leave her.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.