[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do guys pretend they don't like girls so as not to scare

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: clueless1.jpg (42KB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
clueless1.jpg
42KB, 604x340px
Do guys pretend they don't like girls so as not to scare them off?

Or are they just not interested?
>>
>>18688247
both
>>
>>18688249

How can you tell the diff?
>>
>>18688247
Both. It depends on you.
>>
>>18688252
You try talking to them
>>
A guy will only be as interested as the girl lets him on to be.

Aka, you not talking to him in order to "get him to break and talk to YOU" is causing him to think you're not interested.
>>
>>18688252
Are you ugly?
>>
>>18688258
I wish more women realized this
>>
These are some beta male answers OP.

Here's the real deal, guys will pursue you if they're interested. If they're not pursuing you they're not interested. It's plain and simple.
>>
>>18688279
This.

There was a girl in here last month asking if she fucked up because a guy professed his love for her and her friends advised her to say she didnt feel the same and to stop texting him.

Moment of silence for that guy.
>>
>>18688326
>and her friends advised her to

Yeah that's pretty brutal
>>
>>18688258
>you not talking to him in order to "get him to break and talk to YOU" is causing him to think you're not interested.

What if I walk up to them TO talk to them, but they immediately walk away?

Is there no hope for me?
>>
>>18688247
>so as not to scare them off?
Why do guts do that?
>>
>>18688383
>What if I walk up to them TO talk to them, but they immediately walk away?

You're either trying to talk to someone really, really rude, or you stink / beyond ugly
>>
>>18688397

thanks
>>
>>18688409
What was the context of them walking away "immediately"? I'm curious
>>
I'm not interested in most girls tbqh. My therapist says I'm not normal.
>>
>>18688247
I pretend I'm not interested because most girls aren't interested and it's a waste of time for me to have feelings for someone who isn't interested back. That and I'm more concerned with not being a "creep" than I am with eyeing up someone who doesn't want it.
>>
Every time I demonstrate interest in a girl I spill my spaghetti and talk a bunch of nonsense she doesn't want to hear.
>>
>>18688247

Not always, but yes sometimes. I do it myself when I feel like I might be talking too much or pressuring them as I don't want to do that. Just like any other situation it depends on the individual, but personally, yes I mostly do this to not scare off women.
>>
File: 1504497412939.jpg (206KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1504497412939.jpg
206KB, 1920x1080px
>>18688247
I pretended I'm not interested because I know girls aren't interested in me.
Eventually, pretending became reality and now I'm only interested in 2D.
>>
>>18688247
depends on the situation. if a guy likes a girl he will give her just enough attention to show her he's paying attention to her, but then will back off until she shows engagement first.

guys don't want to come off as creepy so they will only show a small amount of attraction for someone until the girl shows a small amount back.
>>
i pretend to be interested in women who are interested in me to boost my ego. i feel like i am the only guy who does this. i couldnt give less of a fuck about these women because im driven by my own interests, but it makes me feel good to be pursued, especially as a male
>>
>>18688326
pathetic that women can't act on their feelings and have to ask their braindead friends for advice on fucking everything

dealing with one woman is actually dealing with like five women at once and you never know which one it is
>>
>>18688326
Lmao, I was in a similar situation and my friends advised me the same. "You'll seem easy if you accept right away, yadda dadda."

I said "fuck them" and accepted the confession anyway. I think that many female "friends" just want to sabotage their friends' love lives.
>>
File: Baking with Klossy.png (509KB, 636x633px) Image search: [Google]
Baking with Klossy.png
509KB, 636x633px
>>18688258
/thread
/board
/genders
/ayy lmaos
>>
>>18688955
thank you, please educate more of your gender
we men are simple and mind games only confuse us
>>
>>18688247
Our culture is pretty shit. We are extremely slutty *and* we shame people for having affectionate feelings. Men who pretend not to be interested are simultaneously annoyed with the people around them and legitimately afraid of being called a creep or pathetic for their affections.
>>
>>18688707
I dont get why men say they like 2D girls only. Kinda weird. Are there people who actually like 2D girls only? Is it bad that I want to make them stop liking 2D girls?
>>
>>18688947
I used to think that people that thought this were extremely close minded but it's scarcely true

i dated a nice girl a while ago and her best friend got dumped
So her friend decided that she wanted her bff to be lonely like her so she can have someone to relate to

And she got what she fucking wanted

Bitches man

>>18688247
And op you should try talking to the guy cause if you act like you don't want anything to do with him so he can come to you he'll assume that you're not interested
>>
>>18688247
ma nama jeff
>>
>>18688428
I can relate. But what did your therapist say regarding you disinterest though?

Id like to know if Ice got any parallels
>>
Tough one
>>
>>18688247
>Do guys pretend they don't like girls so as not to scare them off?

Basically.
>>
Depends on the environment. I might pretend to not like someone at work or in school, especially if there are a lot of other people present. I don't like to but it's weird to display affection in front of random people, especially when you're just in that flirting stage and not sure where anything is going yet.
>>
File: 1499977539957.jpg (669KB, 764x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1499977539957.jpg
669KB, 764x1068px
>>18688993
>Are there people who actually like 2D girls only?
Yes. You're on fucking 4chan, lurk other boards for a minute and you'll see.
>Is it bad that I want to make them stop liking 2D girls?
Yes. People who like 2D girls only have their reasons.
>>
>>18689109
Its just weird. And no I just want to see if I can make those kind of people like real girls again. Its fun
>>
I'm really insecure so take anything I say with a pinch of salt.

I don't show interest to most women I'm interested in. I was rejected very harshly by just about every girl I was ever interested in as a boy. Like I had girls straight up act like I was an ugly creep for daring to like them, so I just learned to keep it to myself and not act on it.

Now I'm older and much better looking but I still have my old habits. Even if I think a woman is drop dead gorgeous and I'm extremely attracted to her I still talk to her like anyone else. I miss it a lot of times when one is interested because I just assume she's being friendly.
>>
>>18688258
Not OP, but how friendly am I actually allowed to be before I'm a cunt leading people on?
>>
File: 30a97d78f2f728358cd2997f0eac5c90.jpg (142KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
30a97d78f2f728358cd2997f0eac5c90.jpg
142KB, 1000x1000px
>>18689165
It might seem weird to you, but it's the only option for some people.
>>
>>18689310

What are you even saying here?
>>
File: b58ffbfe3dba16f08c10c994dae5e2f.png (977KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
b58ffbfe3dba16f08c10c994dae5e2f.png
977KB, 1400x1000px
>>18689458

This
>>
>>18689210
Holy shit I thought I was the only one. I haven't had a relationship because of it.
>>
>>18689310
you're allowed to be as friendly as you like as long as you're telling the truth. some guys are so desperate for female attention that they will fall in love with the first girl that talks to them, but that's not your fault or your problem. If you don't want to hurt that sort of person recognize the kind of person your talking to and gauge your dialogue accordingly.
>>
>>18688247
I avoid girls I'm interested in because I'm afraid of being awkward or cringy but I'm not a normal guy, I'm a deeply insecure and mentally ill guy.
>>
I want to indiscriminately fuck every white female I see under 30, but often above 30 too.

I want to fuck ugly/fat girls even more than attractive girls.

I would take almost any white or asian girl that offers herself to me, I treat them all the same, usually very cold or mean because I know they won't fuck me anyway, and I hate all women in general, and would only not hate a woman that fucks me.
>>
>>18688958

She only looks attractive from angles. Seriously. Look at her head on and she's ugly mannish.
>>
File: IMG_20170822_003838_591.jpg (60KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170822_003838_591.jpg
60KB, 480x480px
>>18688247
Mostly accurate what you were thinking and what the thread says. If there's someone you like and you think he likes you ask. Sounds kind of hypocritical of me because I do the same fucking thing like a dumbass but most of the time women don't notice or bother to even ask questions. If its someone specific hang out with him but don't play games because that's a huge turnoff for a lot of guys because they become unsure and retreat in fear of rejection/failure. Just be straight up. Most non-chads will appreciat a chick that wants a legit relationship. (especially if he's based!
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.