[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TL;DR I feel that my gf is not physically attractive enough but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

TL;DR I feel that my gf is not physically attractive enough but I don't feel like breaking up because I like her personality a lot. I can't get the thought out of my mind that I'm "settling for less" but I'm also afraid of what I could lose.

The story:
Two years ago I planned my trip to Thailand for the first time. I had read about how easy it is to get girls in TH as a young white male (and I'm not too bad looking either). I went on one of the larger thai-westerner dating site and could see it was no lie. Got so many likes and messages from girls from average to really good looking. There was this one girl though who I talked to more than the others. She was about 5/10 but her sweet manners and common interests got me into her.

Flash forward. I've been to TH a few times and dated this girl. She really is sweet and loyal and very dedicated to the relationship. She has only been with one guy before me (could be a lie but I give her the benefit of the doubt). I wish she had been a virgin, but I digress...

To the problem: I have these almost OCD-ish thoughts running in my head that I'm missing out on all the other much prettier Thai girls. That I'm settling for less than I should. I always thought I was a LTR type of guy but with all these options that image is cracking. Before our relationship was serious I banged a few really pretty thai hookers and, when reflecting back upon it, I know I was a lot more turned on then compared to when I do my GF.

Wtf should I do /adv/? Stay with this sweet, caring but not very attractive girl and risk settling for less than I could have.

OR

Go through the pain of breaking up with this girl that I feel a lot of love for and break her heart but have a chance with a more attractive girl (who may or may not be just as sweet in personality).

Reading through this I see I sound so shallow and rotten but I can't help my mind running these thoughts on me. Probably my OCD coming into play too. Fucking hell...
>>
kill yourself nigger
>>
You are a fucking faggot op. Stop this bitch ass whining. You want to fuck a hotter chick then Just do what you wanna do
>>
>>18688156
"settling for less than I could have" dude, you're a fucking dick to think that way. you love her, don't you? even if it's not for the looks, if you guys are in love than nothing else matters. ffs, she could be thinking the same thing. diiiiick.
>>
>>18688156
If you are thinking of breaking up with her over her looks you should probably just break up with her, you knew she was like that when you started dating. If you just want someone that wants a greencard go ahead and go after another.
>>
This means you're not in love with her
Not really
>>
>>18688156

It sounds like she could do better, too. So yeah, break up.
>>
Op here. Yeah my mentality is probably really fucked up to be honest... Again it probably has something to do with my OCD issues. I can get really stuck in a certain negative thought and keep repeating it to myself. I'll try to straighten up, somehow. But how /adv/? How?
>>
Therapy and some introspection.
>>
>>18688156
You shouldn't settle unless she's almost 8/10. She can be just a bit south of 8/10 and you can still mostly get over what you're missing, because during sex she will often become 8/10 to you temporarily, which is pretty much the cutoff for it not being settling.
>>
It's just greener grass syndrome. There will always be prettier girls out there. There are at least 3.7 billion of them on the planet after all. Spoilers: the grass isn't greener. Also if she's a 5 like you say you can easily bump that to a 6 with fitness, moisturizer, and healthy eating. You're lucky enough you found a girl who could tolerate your bullshit enough that they have the thought they want to spend their life with you. Unless she's some Australian Abo looking gremlin, just stick with what you have. I better you're average looking anyway.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.