[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had sex with my ex, fell for her again She doesn't feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: aSVjtu7.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
aSVjtu7.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
I had sex with my ex, fell for her again

She doesn't feel the same way

I could really use a hug right now
>>
File: 1501636399572.jpg (66KB, 720x707px) Image search: [Google]
1501636399572.jpg
66KB, 720x707px
It's shitty because I woke up the morning after with the feeling that it wasn't real. I had a dream where she told me she wasn't into me, then when I woke up, it felt like she was so far away even though she was right there. It sort of softened the blow.

How can I make my heart stop hurting
>>
>>18687991
Love yourself enough to know you don't deserve to be hurt.
>>
I'm sorry man
You did it for the sex or you were hoping that she would fall back in love?
>>
>>18688022
I had 0 expectations, I didn't mean to. It's impossible not to have feelings for the only girl you've ever loved.

>>18688005
I think I do, and I think I had those realization to help me understand that. Idk why I woke up feeling the way I did but it seriously crushed me. She kept asking me what I was thinking about and I had to lie because I couldn't tell her how I really felt without ruining everything.
>>
>>18688094
I understand that
I still dream about my ex (first one) and it's been more than two months
>>
File: 1504513677547.gif (434KB, 512x807px) Image search: [Google]
1504513677547.gif
434KB, 512x807px
>>18687991
>>18688094
I know these feels..
>I relapsed and went over the other night and made love to her..
>The next day I felt like shit and told her I couldn't keep doing this.
>She got all salty and didn't even want to talk for rest of the day.
>I feel better today than yesterday... Just need to stay away

It sucks when you like someone but know it can't happen. Bro hugs OP. You're not alone
>>
At least you got to fuck her dude. You'll always have that.

>ex hits me up after not talking for 4 years
>get excited because I had just gotten out of a bad relationship and she was "the one that got away"
>be planning to visit her
>she stops talking to me and gets a boyfriend out of nowhere
>hooking up with other girls just reminds me of taking her virginity

I had never felt crestfallen until then honestly. Sorry for the blog post
>>
>>18688257
>At least you got to fuck her dude
Yeah, it was really really good too lel
Also >>18688246
Damn. Doesn't sound too different fellas. I hadn't seen this girl in 4 years and she improved herself drastically. Thankfully she lives kinda far so relapse isn't an option. She kept saying she still wanted to see me and I just kept being honest with her that she would fuck me up so bad if we did.

Maybe she wants me to fight for her? Idk.

>>18688237
Oh dude, it'll get better. This chick just opened up the vault when it came to my emotions though.
>>
OP here, I think she's been in and out of relationships since we broke up, that's why I think it's just too early because she just wants to be a slut right now. I totally get that, I've been fucking as many girls as I could since we broke up to see if I could love one like I loved her (hasn't happened). It just blows because she doesn't think I'm special enough to change her lifestyle, and she's gonna meet some fucking Chad and I'll lose her forever.
>>
>>18688419
I actually had a similar experience with my ex. This weekend she got back in a relationship with some other guy. Mind you, she was begging to hangout in the previous weeks but something just felt wrong. She was the only girl I ever "loved" but sometimes you just gotta move on or it will consume you. Women don't make sense and I'm not going to fight for something that isn't there
>>
File: Snapchat-1429896142.jpg (330KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1429896142.jpg
330KB, 1080x1920px
Pic related is the last thing I said before she stopped texting me. Before she explained how she couldn't date any one right now because of her past relationships. After that I said I can't see her with out falling for her...then this

Personally I think I handled shit like a boss but idk
>>
>>18688436
Dude she'll be in a relationship in less than a month lel I know her. Something totally felt wrong. I know there's other men in her life. She dated my best friend after we broke up, I have to remember she's a cold ass bitch.
>>
>>18688436
Also I totally feel that kinda why I posted the text. I will drop a bitch so fast if she starts expecting me to stick around for nothing. That's exactly what this is. I would never fight for someone that wouldn't do the same for me.
>>
Build a decent ego, love yourself.

Yeah, you've heard it millions of times, yeah, it's not that easy, but that's the drill, m8.

It basically depends of you and only you.
>>
>>18687991
You're lying, OP. Other people on the Internet told me sex is nothing. There are no feelings connected to it and it certainly doesn't create bonds or feelings like you're claiming it has.
>>
>>18688487
I've done that man. That's why it sucks so bad because she didn't like the new me. It's been 4 years. We've both built ourselves up quite a bit.

I feel better today, just going to keep trudging along till the pains gone.
>>
>>18688494
Apparently not for her, not after the 5th time in like half a day lel. She's cold hearted. I think I did that to her when I broke up with her back in the day, but she wouldn't have improved herself like she has so idk.
>>
>>18688498
Are you sure you love yourself now?

Still, fuck her, you're not here for her, she's just another self-centered slut who doesn't deserve you to feel like that for her.

Truly love yourself, do what you want to do (apart from ex kek) and just feel good!
>>
>>18688508
No I do not, but I'm never satisfied. I don't think you should love yourself because then what's left to strive for. Not to say I can't be happy with where I'm at.

Thank you though, I was telling myself that the whole time before she came and completely forgot when she arrived. Let's be honest, who isn't self centered that's worth dating though. And sluts are definitely the most fun.
>>
>>18688508
>>18688005
I contradicted myself here, final answer I am happy with who I am at the end of the day, but not as happy knowing I let a good one get away.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.