[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find a girl who hasn't been abused by Chad? I mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4579.jpg (111KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4579.jpg
111KB, 1024x904px
How do I find a girl who hasn't been abused by Chad? I mean it's fine if a girl has had normal sex in a relationship but I don't really want a girl who's crawled on her hands and knees for a Chad dick.
>>
>>18687850
You cant
>>
i make it my mission that any girl i sleep with i try to ruin her for others

>chocking
>slapping
>gagging
>anal, anal to mouth

the best is making them lick my asshole, most of them are in after a bit of persuation
>>
>>18687850
Tradcath girls. Admittedly they are really nrare and it means you will only ever be able to fuck her to procreate with her.
Other Christian girls in the Purity / True Love Waits movement, but of those in anonymous polls 90% report they at least fall once before marriage. That however means one in 10 of them still is a virgin.
>>
>>18687850
Ah thee ol' crawling on hands and knees sex position
>>
>>18687910

>get them to lick your asshole

I did that to a girl last year, now she's got a kid with someone who she was seeing when it happened. I'm conflicted, on the one hand she's hot and I liked her and she went with him, on the other I can live the rest of my life knowing I was the last fling before she settled down and she probably masturbates over it semi regularly.
>>
You'll never know. If a girl ever is interested in you she will sense how massively insecure you are and lie about her sexual past.
>>
>>18687850

And how about if she's crawled on her hands and knees for a greasy impotent serf like you? Does that make a difference?
>>
>>18687850
You cannot. The best you can hope for is to wait till they are about 30, getting fat and a single mom and its like a buffet. Sure you have to overlook a few things and know they won't love you romantically and may pay their 18 year old bf to kill you, but hell who's perfect.
>>
>>18687850
No such thing.
If she's over 12, chances are she's sucked a few Chad dicks.
Just the way things are in our time.
Women aren't worth your time or money anyway anon.
>>
>>18687850
You can't. "Chad" doesn't exist anyway anon. She's just a girl that got fucked, is all.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.