[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay let's get real here: Which one is easier, learning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0319.jpg (32KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0319.jpg
32KB, 300x300px
Okay let's get real here:

Which one is easier, learning to live without human touch or learning to tolerate sex?

For whatever fucking reason women just won't do and being fucked is so painful and awful that it cancels out whatever pleasure there is to being helf and cuddled. You can't let your guard down and relax around someone you know for a fact wants to hurt you.
>>
>>18687654
You mean, you're gay, but anal hurts?
>>
>>18687657
I'm technically speaking physically female and penetration hurts.
>>
>>18687654

depends on the person. the fact that you're asking says that you find it hard to tolerate sex so go find out if you can live without the cuddle aspects.
>>
>>18687663
Have you seen a doctor?
>>
>>18687669
The problem is being touch-starved drives me to self-harm and alcoholism and that is putting a massive unnecessary strain on my family.

That, or I fix my inability to fall asleep while sleeping alone with a mix of beer and pills and I might die in my sleep and as the dynamic is set up, my entire family will be going down with me like domino blocks.
>>
>>18687672
A gyno routine check found nothing wrong.

A psychiatrist wouldn't find anything wrong if you fed your problems to one with a spoon.
>>
>>18687674
As a man I never really understood this. My ex used to always like being touched even if it was on the arm or whatever and brought it up in conversation / cuddles sometimes but I never asked her if it was a general thing...do all women crave touch? is that normal for your sex?
>>
>>18687708
Wait, men don't have that?!

A baby of either sex can _actually, literally fucking die_ from a lack of physical contact. Being touch-starved causes depression and anxiety and shortens one's life span.

Are grown men actually immune to it? If I took testosterone treatments for long enough, does it go away?
>>
>>18687716
Would you really ruin your body over something like that?
>>
>>18687716
I was aware of that for babies but, for myself (early 20s male) my ex honestly surprised me with how much of her affection drive focused on being touched. I personally would like a hug but I wouldn't call it a craving and don't think that being touched or touch starvation is something most guys think about very much if ever
>>
>>18687716
Actually that whole baby-dying-from-no-touching thing is an urban myth.
>>
>>18687756
Absolutely. I've already started, this is just one more positive side to testosterone, which has so far had zero bad effects.

>>18687760
At worst, it's an actual physical pain to me.

>>18687762
It is? Looks like I'll have to look it up.

Regardless, my point still stands. *I* am dying of it.
>>
>>18687762
I did some googling and all sources and studies I found support the infant mortality thing. Where did you find the debunking thing? What's your source?
>>
My last long term gf hurt when we had sex and sexuality with others. It may be something you need easing into. With her we just took it slow every time, stopped when it got too much and eventually we could do it without it hurting.

Part of it I guess was that I have a big dick but the principle holds.
>>
>>18687928
Ok.

Where do I find a guy who'll put up with someone who's both ugly, won't put out right away and will never actually enjoy being fucked?
>>
Well OP I have a few options for you.

A. Get some good friends and get on hugging terms with them. Hug when you say hello and hug when you say goodbye. Alternatively find some of those free hug people on the streets or become one yourself. You could also get a massage.

B. Make one of those sad miserable guys with a micro penis happy. You will get a guy who will do anything for you because he is desperate and thinks he will never attract a woman with his 2 inch dick. Lucky for you its not big enough to penetrate.

C. Lesbians. Become one.
>>
>>18687938
A. How do you find friends who are OK with hugging another guy nonsexually? Straight guys get all no-homo and gay guys get all homo.

B. I had one but we broke up because he was not only an awful personality but also straight and I was having a sex change.

C. I've tried. As god as my witness have I tried.
>>
I am really confused. Are you a man or woman and which where you born as?

>I'm technically speaking physically female and penetration hurts.
>Absolutely. I've already started, this is just one more positive side to testosterone, which has so far had zero bad effects.
>I was aware of that for babies but, for myself (early 20s male)
>B. I had one but we broke up because he was not only an awful personality but also straight and I was having a sex change.

Unless there are multiple people posing as OP this is very contradictory or you have had multiple sex changes.
>>
>>18687974
I'm transgender male, so born as female, currently taking testosterone. I refer to myself as male as I identify as male and socially live in a male role (which, living in a relatively equal society, admittedly does not differ much from a female role).

My ex was a heterosexual man, and dated me before I started transitioning. We broke up because he could not date a man (and also he was an insufferable personality but that's beside the point).

Which part of this is inconsistent?
>>
>>18687974
OH! And the early 20s male with a female ex was not OP. Completely missed that one.

My small-physical-dick-and-big-dick-for-a-personality ex was male.
>>
>>18687762
Sauce? All the research I can find confirms the infant mortality thing.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.