[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm currently 21 and have been with my gf (also 21) since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1503670567850.jpg (269KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1503670567850.jpg
269KB, 1920x1080px
I'm currently 21 and have been with my gf (also 21) since 2012. I feel like over the years we've become too comfortable. It's quite boring now and more like we're just regular friends who fuck, I don't have the same feelings for her that I once did even just a year ago. I know I should break up with her but how? The thought of her with someone else kills me as she's only ever dated/slept with me.
I feel like she feels the same which is good in that it may not hurt her as much but she would never break it off so it's up to me. How do I do this?
>>
>>18687651
Break up in a restaurant you never want to go back to again.
>>
Lol as soon as you break up I think you will realize how integral to your life she is and will probably think of killing yourself. The fact that you don't want her with someone else is a good sign that you're actually emotionally codependent but you just don't know it. Think very carefully whether you want to inflict that pain on yourself and her.

I suggest you work on your current relationship and bring fun back into it.
>>
>>18687661
Seconded. Have you actually tried to reignite whatever spark you feel you're missing?
>>
>>18687661
Yeah dude that's my biggest worry but at the same time I'm only 21. I'm going on exchange in a year and don't want to be held back from good times either
I don't think she's actually that big of a role in my life anymore though, we just study together but she only sleeps over maybe once a week (she lives an hour away) and we don't have the same friends but at the same time since we've been together so long our personalities have melded into one
>>18687667
We have but it didn't last long
>>
>>18687668
I'm sorry man this is a hard one. If you leave her it'll hurt more than you can imagine. Since you've been dating since 17 It will most likely take you a long fucking time to recover. I actually doubt you'll be sufficiently recovered to fuck randoms on exchange in a year.

I have only had 1 relationship and it ended recently. I am 22. Never imagined it would hurt like it does and I want to turn back time. Other anon can help you with reviving your relationship. All I can say is, make god damn sure you want the hand you're playing before you put your cards on the table.
>>
Don't do something rash. Try to remember why you're into hee. Reignite. If nope, then decide.

Don't make same mistake that i did
>>
>>18687651
Damn OP, since you guys were 16, why do that? Break up and go live a little. There is literally no reason for teens to lock down that early and expect it to be forever.
>>
>>18687651

1)Test your skills with other girls before you breakup. She'll find a new man in no time and you'll regret it.

2)getting comfortable with someone you love is normal. It's perfect for marriage. The problem is your age. Yes you should probably breakup with you want more experience but know that it's natural to get normal with someone.

If I got comfortable with someone I like at 30 I'd marry them
>>
>>18687651
Welcome to the real world. Its absolutely normal for a relationship to grow deeper than "feeling the butterflies". You still love her but now also appreciate her as your best friend. That's the ideal thing. NO love will be for ever like the first couple months. You're bored because you had the wrong ideas and probably want a new adventure to get the kick again. BUt you wont be happy as the same thing will happen. Instead of chasing the dragon accept how love roles and do more stuff together.

Breaking up a healthy and functioning relationship for a quick fix of hormones is an absolute trash move. But in the end you will only hurt yourself with it.

>but at the same time since we've been together so long our personalities have melded into one
You will never again have that kind of connection to another person. Enjoy your miserable dating life, like the dopamin junkie you are.
>>
>>18688069
Yes goy, break up a good relationship and (((explore your sexuality))) with some random thots and catch some STDs while loosing your bonding capability just to beginn to bitch about all those used up women once you realise that your market value isn't as high as your in-relationship-self thought.
>>
>>18687651
It is normal that relationship don't feel as intense after a few years.

Start doing something new together - work out together, if you don't. Do more romantic things. Dress up for each other. Cuddle more. Kiss more.
Do a CONSCIOUS effort do these things.

Love doesn't last forever. The butterflies, the intensity, fade over time. You have to put effort to keep being as into each other as the beginning.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.