[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't girls like me cause I do drugs? I mostly talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4467.gif (15KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4467.gif
15KB, 633x758px
Why don't girls like me cause I do drugs? I mostly talk to girls online who aren't like me usually chilling at home on a Saturday night playing games and shit but as soon as they know I do drugs they don't like me.

I get that drugs are associated with normie sluts but I don't hook up with people and I never have I'm just addicted to drugs cause I grew up poor and abused and I live in the middle of nowhere where there's nothing to do but fist cows and do drugs and I was perscibed highly addictive drugs as a kid and I don't do anything serious I just like painkillers Xanax alcohol weed and sometimes speed or ecstasy but people act like I'm a killer

I've literally had girls dump me because I "do drugs" then they go date some alcohol redneck who beats the shit out of them. Like me popping pills and listening to music is worse than me beating the shit out of you? And plus all the girls I talk to think its degenerate i wanna be a music producer/rapper but I literally don't do anything degenerate

I've never and never will abuse bitches. I don't hook up. I don't date tons of sluts I'm waiting for the right girl to come along I'm practically abstinent but girls act like I'm the devil because I'd rather pop pills and smoke weed then go to clubs and get drunk and hook up with random sluts every week.

Why are women so retarded? I mean at this point I get why people beat them. I really do. I really don't do anything bad to anyone nor do I associate with bad people but I've been single for years cause I do drugs but I would have treated them better than whoever they ghost me for
>>
>>18687351
Also I realized the only girls who do drugs are disgusting sluts but I need them and I'm ascended beyond normal humans I use them for a different purpose not to "turnnttt up xD" and fuck everything that moves
>>
why would they take the risk if they dont have to?
>>
>>18687360
Why would they date drunken hillbillies but not someone who has to do drugs to survive?

I even come as off a good guy and even that's offputting. I just think sober people are so retarded they look for abuse and drama.
>>
>>18687351
Dude just chill
>>
>>18687351
Dude you're literally the opposite of me. Girls don't like me cause I don't do drugs and they say I'm too straight edge for them.
>>
you sound retarded.

drug-addicted losers usually smell bad and have no class. they need their drugs to even out their moods, and once they don't get their hit, they become irritable and easily agitated.

also drugs are expensive, which is why most of them are always broke and will eventually ask to borrow money to fund their addictions. who the fuck wants to lend out money to poison someone?

i highly doubt you're one of those high-earning charismatic businessmen types who can at least keep a good image while being able to fund their habits and have the insurance for their health. so i'm assuming you fall into the latter of the loser assortments.

alcoholics aren't model citizens either but don't pretend you're any better than them. the ones you've witnessed getting girls probably have something else going for them while you sit there and stink of weed and tears
>>
>>18687381
I shower every day and I have to drugs to fix my mood but it's always been like that. Even when I was 7 I was suicidal every day, couldn't have fun doing anything, feel like shit non stop.

Sorry I choose not to feel like shit and like to enjoy things.
>>
I do/done weed, alcohol, and use xanax daily (addicted at this point). Speed is where I can see why you might turn people off.

Do you live in a part of the country where people get freaked out by weed? Honesty, just stop doing speed, and only do MDMA and parties/raves. Better yet, next time you have a girl, tell her that you have a molly and that if she takes it, she will have a very good time with you. People fear what they don't understand.

But seriously, stop with the speed. I once had a mentor who lost most of his 30s/40s to a speed addiction.
>>
Kill yourself you worthless substance abusing degenerate. Stop breathing air that would better serve the lungs of people who aren't complete wastes of flesh and blood. People who do drugs are without exception complete and utter fucking trash who should be rounded up and gassed.
>>
>>18687574
You're hating me because I need drugs because my dopamine receptors are broken but you sound like one of those worthless r9k virgins
>>
>>18687607
>You're hating me because I need drugs because my dopamine receptors are broken
You're the one that fucking broke them in the first place, you washed-up creep.
>>
>>18687613
No I was born without properly functioning ones virgin
>>
>>18687639
Sure you were.
>>
>>18687639
>>18687655
Don't worry OP
He doesn't understand us.
>>
>>18687655
>he doesn't get that poor people born in abusive households are more likely to devolop drug dependency
>>
>>18687607
It's not a matter of hate. I'm not that guy. Society has a general contempt for junkies for a reason -- they will eventually lie, steal, and hurt others for their addiction. I have a friend, cousin actually, who for years was downing 750ml bottles of vodka every other night. He would get shit-faced alone. Everyone knew he had a problem, and he just went into 'deny, deny deny' mode.

Welp, flash forward to today, he's nearly destroyed his family, lost his girlfriend, he failed an internship, spent thousands on his crappy rubbing alcohol, is NEET, and has visited the hospital like 50 times in the past year for falls and intoxication. He finally signed off onto rehab last week, and everyone is hoping that this is his chance at staying alive.

So yeah, I shared that anecdote with the point being, I didn't sympathize with that asshole. I drink alcohol in excess on occasion, like anyone else, but I didn't get myself hooked. I have no sympathy for people who get hooked, especially on the hard substances like speed, that do get you hooked.

I'm the guy that had a speed-addict mentor as part of a probation program for something minor. That guy was like 60 and he told us that he wished he had stopped in his 20s. He did every cliche in the book, stealing from old women's purses after volunteering to load their groceries/help them. He was eventually dumpster diving and pan handling. He managed to get off of it, in his 50s, and reconcile with a daughter he fathered. But that guy destroyed his life.

So that's where society has no sympathy for you. We know the end result of your 'addications'. If you truly have a dopamine problem, then go to a shrink and get some anti-depressant.
>>
>>18687666
The only reason it's like that is because it's illegal tho

If they would just fuck off and let us have drugs they'd be cheap as dirt and just a recreational hobby.

It's much better to do drugs then go out fucking every day and popping out kids or killing your self from stress. And have you seen r9k they're all sober and all pedophiles
>>
>>18687666
>just do drugs with serious side effects instead of drugs with none
>>
>>18687692
>>18687664
You faggots remind me of my cousin. "Wahh. No one understands me. I do not have a problem. If only people would get off my back. I only feel myself when I have my bottle etc etc".

Now, the fucker, who's honestly more intelligent than me, has all but destroyed his life. And I'm set to outperform him, me, a black sheep in my family. I'm an r9k loser type, but I put myself through state university and my prospects for my field are good.

So whatever dude(s). You guys totally don't have problems. If only society wasn't holding you back, your true potential would be set free....

kek!
>>
>>18687703
I don't care if I'm 50 and alone on welfare I just want my fucking drugs holy fuck
>>
>>18687728
You can't be on any type of welfare and have any drug convictions. Ever wonder why there are so many junkies on the street? Literally, we put them there, because we don't want to enable your addiction.

Better pray to whatever god you pray to, that you
never get caught.

Jeez. I'm not a normie by almost any measure, but in comparison to you tards, I do feel like a normie.

Good luck with your life, kid. I'm sure you'll eventually find a white trash hoe who will indulge your drug habits.
>>
>>18687743
Why am I so despicable for doing drugs?

What if I worked a good job and took care of a family and had a successful marriage but did drugs still?
>>
>>18687763
Then you ruin their lives, too, because they are raised by an addict and typically become addicts themselves to deal with the trauma and/or negative associations.

t. raised by a successful businessman with a successful marriage who did drugs
>>
>>18687763
>what if
>>
>>18687788
I make 100k writing software and I smoke weed and take off label modafinil every day. Under 25.
>>
>>18687798
How can I get a job like yours, without being able to write software? Also, does modafinil work?
>>
Be like me and have no one know you're high on drug, but I'm clean and sober now.
>>
>>18687361
>Nice guy

There is the problem. Don't mention drugs it if it's not necessary. If you tell them be unapologetic about it. Even on a anonym biard you are justifying yourself. You sound pretty beta.
>>
File: Seriously pepe.jpg (68KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
Seriously pepe.jpg
68KB, 306x306px
>>18687763
As if you were able to, too.
>>
>has obvious problem affecting his life that can be easily fixed by quitting
>still refuses to stop doing drugs

Addicts like you are pathetic and the world and girls know it. Get an actual hobby and be interesting instead of relying on being high to fill the voids in your life
>>
>>18688968
My exs dad wouldn't let me date her because I smoked weeed and her next bf was a pedophile

You brainwashed people are fucked. You think being a sexual deviant is worse than drugs because the government lies to you. Even the founding fathers did drugs retard.
>>
File: 412167642734753735.png (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
412167642734753735.png
7KB, 224x225px
>>18689201
>>
>>18689269
This is all honestly true. White people are this dumb.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.