[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I always got the same problem. I talk to girls I don't know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0798.jpg (113KB, 750x737px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0798.jpg
113KB, 750x737px
I always got the same problem. I talk to girls I don't know in real life (via social media) sometimes for a long time, and then we just stop talking forever. We continue watching each others instagram stories, liking the pictures and what not, but we don't chat anymore.
I always get anxious about talking to them again, so much that I don't do it again.
I even went out with two of these kind of girls and after that, it was complete silence.
It bugs me out, what should I do to overcome this type of fear/silly concerns?!
>>
Do these girls just leave you on read or something?
>>
Are you me?
>>
>>18687327
Mostly no, usually the conversation stops simply when neither of us has something to say
>>
>>18687337
ARE YOU ME?
>>
>>18687320
I don't get it, how the fuck do you chat with random girls you don't know on the internet without coming off as a creep? Just curious.
>>
>>18687320
Switch off instagram and go and talk to people at fun places!
>>
>>18687341
I always chat with girls with whom i share interests. The thing is, my hobbies are mainly art-related (music, cinema, painting, etc) and I'm really passionate about them. However, my major is business, so most girls I hang out with in real life (not many, by the way) are a bit boring to me, because we don't have much in common. So I start talking to girls based on interests at first, and then we begin talking about more personal or everyday stuff.
But still, I always have the doubt wether she thinks I'm a creep or not
>>
>>18687348
How? You mean like a park or something? Like talking to them, just because?
>>
>>18687320
Happened to me too!
I think it's a normal problem to talk to people virtually, it's easy to find people to talk to, it's easy to discard them too, they liking your photos doesn't mean a lot, it means they have some consideration for you, but no subject or are ashamed to start a new conversation...
>>
>>18687353
That's kinda interesting, but I was always warned that girls online are usually crazy as hell. My friend talked to this girl online for like 2 years before they decided to move in together and get married. It was ok at first but then she would constantly lash out at him and tons arguments cause she was a major control freak. I don't really believe in online dating desu, they put out an image that is completely different from their reality.
>>
>>18687355
Clubs! Go to art classes, mingle! C'mon, pinch their bum !
>>
>>18687320
silence just means youre boring or youre really creepy
>>
>>18687320
Men are generally expected to initate conversation, this goes for online too. If she is liking your pics then she's interested and likely waiting for you to make a move.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.