[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should I confess to my internet crush? how guys feel about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: large.jpg (449KB, 450x640px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
449KB, 450x640px
should I confess to my internet crush?
how guys feel about girls confessing?...
>>
I dunno, depends on the relationship.

But I can tell you what will happen afterwards. The dude will start thinking "ooh, possibilities for sexy time?" and then he'll start steering all conversations in that direction. He'll ask for more photos and video chats. He'll tell you you're sexy more. He'll ask you to flash him. He'll ask you to travel to his town.

Not that it's bad, but be aware that it's no indication of how much he cares about you. That stuff is going to happen that way regardless of if he likes you back.
>>
do eet

though make sure he/she is of you preferred gender
>>
>>18687272
Lol I did this and he ignored the messge completely and continued being a dick. Do not reccomend
>>
>>18687500
Continued being a dick? So he was one before you told him you liked him?
>>
>>18687500
Wow anon... sounds like he was a shitty guy
>>
>>18687518
If so it would be weird to confess to him. He probably thought you were pranking him or somethin
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.