[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When should I care? Whenever there's ANY kind of situation,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Care.jpg (66KB, 848x477px) Image search: [Google]
Care.jpg
66KB, 848x477px
When should I care?

Whenever there's ANY kind of situation, group work, anything you can think of, I have two modes. Either I care or I don't.

I don't know which one to choose at any moment. If I care about the outcome of the situation, it annoys the CRAP out of my teammates/friends/whoever the hell I'm nearby. Their response to my effort is, "Calm down" or "Take it easy" or "It's not that big of a deal", and it's so fucking annoying because after thinking back on the situation I realize that others are going to see me as someone with insecurities and issues.

Now when I don't care, I'm the bad guy. Some people are tense, some aren't. Only one guy is tense, and everyone isn't but if I were to say "Calm down" or "Take it easy" or "It's not that big of a deal", I'm the biggest douche in the whole planet and I need "Help".

How the hell people can properly choose whether to care or not is beyond me. But whatever mode they choose, they're declared a Hero, someone they can look up to, and is backed up with support.

So /adv/ what the hell do I choose and when? Every day I deal with this dilemma, and I get it wrong every time. I don't think I'll get the answer here, but shit anything helps.
>>
You seem like a person of extremes. I am also like this.
1.Fuck them
2. Balance my friend
>>
God, I hate people
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.