[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mom's been a acting unlivable recently. Want to move out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9271.jpg (140KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9271.jpg
140KB, 800x792px
Mom's been a acting unlivable recently. Want to move out asap. What do i need to do to start living on my own? I want to move out of this state after uni so i would prefer renting or something.
>>
You'll probably need a cosigner for your first place (because you have no credit), and if not that then a lot of money in your bank account, or a private renter that'll take you on.

You could also be someone's roommate. If you're at uni there's always the dorms.
>>
>>18686915
Dorms are out of the question but a roommate is possible. A friend of mine was thinking of moving out soon also. How many roommates do i need to have if the average apt around here goes from $600 to $900 a month
>>
>>18686972
How the fuck are supposed to answer that question? It depends on what you can afford, how many bedrooms an apartment has and whether anyone is willing to share an apartment
>>
>>18686972

1 per bedroom would be ideal lol.

you'll also likely have to pony up security deposit (which is anywhere between 1x-2x the base rent) and will be paying around 100 to utility bills (internet, gas, water, electric). some of those may be combined or included.

if you're in the states, you'll also probably receive additional financial aid for moving out of mom's.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.