[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any advice on dealing with false allegations and sexual assault

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 1504232656775.jpg (57KB, 488x960px) Image search: [Google]
1504232656775.jpg
57KB, 488x960px
Any advice on dealing with false allegations and sexual assault charges?
Ex-girlfriend is a nut and decided that I "raped" her 4 months before we broke up... Which is total bullshit, and they're basing the charges off of Facebook messages where she told me I violated her consent and me being a dumbass and not just ignoring her told her that I'm sorry and I didn't know that's how she felt. We were together for about a year. She decided to press charges against me after she assaulted me and child protective services got involved and I left her. Me being a cool guy, didn't press charges against her punching me in the head repeatedly, police were involved though and there's a record of it which should help my case. Getting a lawyer sorted out this week, but just looking for any advice from anyone that's gone through something similar.
Icing on the shit cake is that I work in vulnerable sectors and she's trying to basically ruin my reputation and my career here.
>>
File: 1501511367026.png (356KB, 510x523px) Image search: [Google]
1501511367026.png
356KB, 510x523px
>>18686692
>I'm sorry and I didn't know that's how she felt
you a stupid motherfucker
>>
>>18686712
I mean, when someone you love and care about says that you hurt them- I think the natural response is to try and comfort them. The conversation happened about a week or so before we broke up, IMO she was just digging for ammunition and was planning to use it against me.
But, yeah I'm a dumb ass for even entertaining the idea with her and trying to validate her.
>>
Hire a good attorney, beat the case and then sue for defamation. If the situation is as you say you'll most likely win both.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.