[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are gay dudes turned on by straight dudes doing gay things for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1488489979798.png (661KB, 593x589px) Image search: [Google]
1488489979798.png
661KB, 593x589px
are gay dudes turned on by straight dudes doing gay things for them? Can I earn money by doing lewd stuff for gay men?
>>
>>18686634

the majority of gay dudes, yeah. if you go to craigslist right now in los angeles 90% of the ads will say 'straight / bi guys only, married +'

they all act like there's just hundreds of straight men on the gay section of craigslist because their girlfriend conveniently wont suck dick that week and they cannot wait.

as for what you can do to make money off of it, mostly its letting them suck your dick. 150 a pop.
>>
>>18686634
It's called being gay for pay. Spoiler alert nigga you gay for even entertaining the thought.
>>
>>18686639
I'm a by choice virgin and would rather keep it that way until i meet a girl I love. So I'm not sure about letting them suck my dick, plus there's the chance of STDs. I'm also not from America I live in the UK but I imagine it's a similar thing. I was more thinking along the lines of doing lewd online stuff? Like selling videos of requests and stuff?

>>18686641
not gay I just really need money and this seems like a viable way to make it.
>>
File: 1478113268602.png (481KB, 561x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478113268602.png
481KB, 561x500px
>>18686634
Gay here. You just asked a question assuming that gay men all think the same which is retarded. But to answer your question, no. I'm not. I like the person I'm fucking to enjoy it because they're attracted to me and love me.

>>18686639
Also this. Being gay 4 pay is an amazing business if you're hot. You just might see some shit you regret.

>>18686645
STD transfer rates are incredibly low for oral. The CDC has the statistics on their website. Receptive anal is really the only big concern.
>>
what is chaturbate
>>
>>18686645

eh you might make osme money jerking off online but honestly the 'im straight' angle will only get you so far online. i could make 30 bucks jerking off, and the first week you'd get like 3 a day. then the following week you'd get like 1 a day, then by the end of that week you're struggling. at that point everyone who frequents the sight has already had a session with you.

just so you know those videos also end up all over the internet on tons of sites dedicated to people who just screen record you.
>>
>>18686658
I didn't mean all gay dudes obviously that should go without saying. I just meant most? Or rather is it a common thing among fags?

>>18686664
Good point, in that sense it's almost better to do real life stuff because then at least it's private. ugh I wish I didn't place such value on my virginity.
>>
>>18686645
>not gay i just really need money
>i'm willing to put cocks in my mouth
>i'm not gay srsly
Bro just get a job, or a second job, or a better job. You're gonna have to suck lots of cock if you plan on actually making any money. Like you're gonna get make $60 a cock. You also need take into account your looks directly correlates to the person attached to the cock you're gonna suck. So if you're not a 8-10 then except to suck some cocks of some ugly people bro. An trust me that's gonna matter cause you're ass is gay, faggot.
>>
>>18686677

its more private for sure, but both are soul crushing imo. im actually gay my self but going down the sex worker route is pretty rough. it would likely be worse for you since you seem to have some 'value' on sex and virginity.

it gets bad though man. even after quitting the biz i found my self in this state of mind where anytime sex was a possibility, i immediately thought 'what could i get out of this?' not just in terms of money but even in just general favors.

you will also likely begin to re-condition your brain. its like the people who keep seeing traps posted on /b/ and now like traps. it does rewire you to some extent. if you're getting blown by an old man every other day you are going to start associating that with arousal and start to be turned on by older men.
>>
>>18686714
hmm you guys have all put me off the idea. I have a job, I work hard I just need more money but I don't think this is a good way to earn money now. Thanks for the help, It's normally something I wouldn't consider but I'm in a tough financial predicament.

While there are still people in this thread, can you help me think of other ways quick buck? I'm decent art art stuff/graphic design, is there any way I could earn money from that? I painted the OP image.
>>
>>18686725

upwork maybe, be prepared to write a lot of proposals though. it's a grind.

also check to see if you can donate cum/blood locally for some quick cash.
>>
>>18686725

how much money you need? when do you need it by? what for? got other paintings?
>>
>>18686725
>i have a job
>i was just thinking about stuffing cocks in my mouth
>I"M NOT GAY
>>
File: 1496157693960.png (2MB, 1157x845px) Image search: [Google]
1496157693960.png
2MB, 1157x845px
>>18686732
cum/blood donations is also something I've been considering. I'll look into it, cheers f@m.

>>18686737
I have two jobs, one in a small cafe, £6.00 an hour and another in a pub for £5.50 an hour which is minimum wage over here. I'm thinking of asking for a raise because I'm 20 and work a lot harder than anyone else there. I need £15,000 - £20,000 within the next 2 years, what I need it for is private but I need it bad. Sure here's another recent one I did, here's a link to my art blog too: https://the-campfire.tumblr.com/

They're more illustrations than paintings and I'm not even sure if they're any good, I mostly just do it as a hobby currently.
>>
>>18686634
I get turned on when straight girls lez out so Id imagine there's a similar fetish on the other side of the spectrum
>>
>>18686757

>20 thousand
>wont say why

you need to tell us why famalam.
>>
File: tumblr_ov72wjTiUB1r61xylo1_1280.jpg (516KB, 1280x931px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ov72wjTiUB1r61xylo1_1280.jpg
516KB, 1280x931px
>>18686757

i like your work quite a bit. It has that dark edge without being try hard and without being tim burton.

how big is this one?
>>
>>18686763
It's for a sex change. OP is confirmed for a faggot for wanting to fund it via sucking hot cocks. Nothing wrong with jerking guys off into your mouth OP just admit it though, and fess up to needing it to chop your dick off.
>>
>>18686772
that one was just drawn on standard A4 paper in pencil and charcoal, scanned and edited on Photoshop to make it darker. However I'd sell prints of it in any size. Or the original even it means pretty much nothing to me. Thanks a lot for the compliments though they mean a lot, I'm always a little embarrassed to show off my art because I don't know how people will react. Especially on 4chan where most people are overly critical assholes.

>>18686779
lmao it's not for a sex change but it is to try and start a new life leaving behind all my current problems that's all I'm gonna say.
>>
>>18686788

i dont do prints unless its of photography in which case ill buy it if its a guaranteed limited run.

I was thinking id pay 30 USD for the one I posted already, plus shipping and handling (presumably about 50 total) and would buy some of your other works over time as well.

all that jazz aside, what you are looking for is an extreme life chance money wise.

you currently need an extra 833 dollars a month in order to save 20k in two years.

based on what you said about your job you make no more than 900 a month (give or take idk what taxes and shit are like over there)

so you essentially need to save all your existing money.

why do you need a full 20k to start a new life, and why are your problems so bad you need to escape them but so simple you can wait 2 years to do it?

even if you were reasonably popular as an artist you'd only really get about 250 per painting. so you'd have to do about 4 a month to make that money after supplies.

i dont think you need a full 20k just to move and start over tho.
>>
>>18686788
Don't run away from your problems bro. You're just gonna end up with new problems somewhere else eventually. So it's best you learn to either solve your current predicament of figure out a way to live with it. Protip, you want to do the former.
>>
File: 1503706809596.jpg (298KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1503706809596.jpg
298KB, 2048x1152px
>>18686802
20k is a maximum, 15k is minimum but if I don't have 15k I'm planning on just winging it without the money I need. I feel like the original art looks less impressive in real life (pic related is the original), that's why I try to sell prints, just because I think they look better.

But hey man it's up to you! If you wanna buy this for $50 (shipping and handling included) then I'm all for it! I'm just glad someone likes my art enough to want to buy it. Do you have Kik or Skype or anything? We should message each other privately about this. My kik is Nibblet111 and my Skype is lil.nibblet Message me on one of those if you're still interested in discussing things further. Something else I will mention is that I'm open to requests/commissions so let me know if there's anything more specific you'd like.

>>18686807
thanks for the tip but I'm pretty certain I need to do what I'm planning. It's all been thought out in a lot of detail. Even if I solve my problems here (which I am working on btw) I still want to get out of where I am and be somewhere completely different just for my own mental health.
>>
>>18686845

added you i think. two people popped up.
>>
>>18686634
Yes they are yes you can no you shouldn't
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.