[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How easy is it for someone in their mid/late 20's to find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

How easy is it for someone in their mid/late 20's to find a new circle of friends?

The group that I've known since high-school have started taking drugs every time they meet up and have lost interest in pretty much everything else, and while I'm not bothered by what they choose to put in their bodies I don't see the appeal in taking drugs myself, even smoking weed which I did a lot of as a teenager.

Because of this, I feel like I have less in common with them as time passes and that I'm left with only one friend that lives near me that I would consider a close friend that wants to do things that aren't listening to house music and taking drugs.

Due to living abroad as a child and being able to speak Spanish I'm able to make friends with Spanish and Latino immigrants that have moved here easily as I can relate to their circumstances, but as they have no family ties they often move either to a different city or back to their countries when they have a good job opportunity.

How can I make long-lasting friendships with people when I'm not in school/college and not being invited to parties?
>>
>>18686525
>n their mid/late 20's to find a new circle of friends
If you don't have social anxiety like 84% of the board say they do you should find it quite easy at your age. Work friends , clubs, a lateral move amongst your current friends, just hanging out.
>>
>>18686525

no way to ensure anything is long lasting unfortunately, you dont know how long a friendship will last until its over.

that being said, its not that difficult to make a new circle of friends. you just gotta go out and do things and talk to everyone you meet.
>>
>>18686525
Volunteer at the hospital or animal shelter.

Get a part time night job at a bar or restaurant.

Take one night class at a community college.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.