[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got invited to another party tonight but the girl I've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: ronnyCOOLman.gif (545KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
ronnyCOOLman.gif
545KB, 400x600px
Got invited to another party tonight but the girl I've been going to the other frat parties with doesn't want to go.
Maybe it's just paranoia or insecurity, but I feel like she just doesn't want to go with me.
I wanted to join a fraternity to hopefully force myself out of loneliness, whether that's making friends and/or meeting a girl.

Now that I met a girl that I actually like and don't just want to hook up with, I feel lost.
I want to be with her outside of just parties but I'm to afraid to even bring up just us two hanging out.
Maybe I fell for the Chad meme but I can't help but think that she's blowing me off for a Chad.

I'm sad /adv/
What do?

>pic unrelated
>>
File: 1395801544031.jpg (38KB, 294x313px) Image search: [Google]
1395801544031.jpg
38KB, 294x313px
>>18686520

>What do?

Stop being afraid and just tell the bitch what you want. You can't make the choice to act spineless and then lament about the consequences. If you want to spend time with her, tell her. Thats it. All this "blowing me off for a Chad" nonsense is just made up bullshit to distract from the fact that if another guy has the balls to man up and ask her out him being a "Chad" isn't the reason for your failure, you are.
>>
>>18686535
b-but what if she doesn't want to and that ruins the whole friendship?
>>
>>18686561
This goes two ways:
1) She wants to be with you
2) She doesn't want to be with you, and you know that and can move on. And you don't want her friendship, because you don't want to be just friends
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.