[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am in a relationship for past 10 months with a Flight Attendant.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: not_the_girl_itt.jpg (64KB, 793x959px) Image search: [Google]
not_the_girl_itt.jpg
64KB, 793x959px
I am in a relationship for past 10 months with a Flight Attendant. She is a very Jovial and outgoing person and likes going to clubs a lot. So, the other day somehow this topic came up and said she has slept with 45-50 people. Now, I am not saying that she does not have freedom to do whatever she wants, but somehow this number bothers me because she travels a lot. She is 25. How should I go about it?
>>
with lots of condoms and few expectations
>>
Get tested for aids, she is a "free spirit" (a whore), sorry lad, you better move on.
>>
>>18686135
Do you feel uncomfortable because of the amount of casual sex she has had in the passed?
>Yes
Break up with her, tell her it's because of that.
>No
Don't break up with her.
>>
>>18686135
>flight attendant
>likes going to clubs a lot
She obviously likes attention and movement a lot. But it doesn't mean she's a full blown whore.

Why don't you ask her about her previous relationships, her views about love and so on ?
>>
>>18686165
dude wat
she's 25 and has fucked twice that number of people
>>
>>18686135
Break up with the whore. 45-50 dudes have been inside of her. That is disgusting.
>>
>>18686168
1 night stands are pretty common for clubbers. She's been with OP for 10 months, if anything it shows she cares about him, unless she's considering him as a sugar daddy of course.
>>
>>18686205
Thanks. Yes, she has been with me for 10 months. What makes me a bit insecure is that she goes to clubs etc when she travels to places.
>>
You are aware that if she told you 45-50 cocks most likely she had like 300 to 400 right?

I can kiss someone with so many cocks entangled in her pussy.
>>
>>18686146
>Get tested for aids

1995 would like it's medical hysteria back.
>>
>>18686510

Can't
>>
>>18686168
And?
>>
>>18686145
This
>>
>>18686516
I rather have "medical hysteria" you can keep the AIDS.
>>
>>18686135

kill her before a pandemia happens
>>
>>18686510
300-400 ? How can someone even manage that possibly?
>>
>>18686539

it's 2 a week for 2 years. In 8 years is 4 a month
>>
>>18686539
You gather that all of those cocks are not being delivered at the same time, right?
>>
>>18686285
Yeah. I think you know in your heart m8.
>>
>>18686574
Yes I understand that. I was just wondering that that's a lot of dicks(in my opinion).
>>
>>18686615

And this is what we are all saying, after all.
>>
>>18686522
and you're apparently too stupid to put two and two together
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.