[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAS ANYONE WITH CURLY OR WAVY HAIR HAD A KERATIN TREATMENT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0168.jpg (195KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0168.jpg
195KB, 640x1136px
HAS ANYONE WITH CURLY OR WAVY HAIR HAD A KERATIN TREATMENT?
Like I want insanely soft hair but all the videos about it that I've seen just have the persons hair straightened after the treatment. Is it meant to make your hair straight?
>>
There's deep conditioning treatment, but im pretty sure that will also take out some curls.
>>
STRAIGHTEN YOUR FUCKING HAIR!
>>
File: IMG_9344.jpg (137KB, 640x1052px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9344.jpg
137KB, 640x1052px
>>18685471
I DO STRAIGHTEN MY HAIR AHHH
>>
Why is everyone in CAPS
>>
>braces
Underaged b&

You also look like a girl I knew in college that was a dirty race traitor and fucked middle eastern cunts
Fuck you
>>
Curly hair >>>>>>>>> Straight hair
>>
>>18685545
fu cking special snowflake attention whore. how did you even get here? isn't this a post for some shallow beauty blog?

semen, dirty arab bitch.
>>
>>18685453
doesn't matter, nothing will fix your ugly thotty face. now get the fuck out and consider losing weight fat cunt
>>
>18685587
in soviet Russia, weight lose you
>>
made my hair softer and easier to manage. def reduced the curl. the chemicals involved are insane though. henna is great. pain in the arse and messy but the results are worth it. think soft shiny heavy silky. dyes it red but with your color already being basically black any color difference would be pretty minimal. if you do go for it just make sure you're getting 100% baq henna. make sure it says that on the package. can go into that more if you want. other much easier option is apple cider vinegar. get a little squeeze bottle to keep in the shower and just before you get out, do an acv rinse. tilt your head back, run the squeeze bottle along your hairline so it pours out over all your hair and runs down to cover all the way to the tips, wait a few seconds, maybe gently work your fingers through it, and rinse it out with water. it seals the follicle or whatever. makes your hair a bit softer, makes it less prone to tangling, and makes it better able to lock in moisture.
>>
>>18685545
>>18685585
>>18685587

Fig A: Overcompensation for unwanted attraction

Given, OP, you shouldn't be so overtly attentionwhoring. It will detract from your actual discussion. If you want to attentionwhore, go to >>>/soc/.

>>18685628
Thanks for this. I have terribly unmanageable hair as well; this is useful info.
>>
(You)
>>
>>18685561
This. Curly hair is a gift from the gods.
>>
check out naturallycurly. com they can give you better advice. rcurlygirlmethod or something like that on reddit they help more
>>
I'm assuming this is bait. If it's not, whatever. I'm biting anyway.

Guy here that's had the Japanese straightening done.

Keratin/Japanese is one type of treament. Brazilian is another. Brazilian isn't permanent. Japanese is.

It's well worth it but once it grows in curly it looks like shit.

You dont ever have to brush your hair or style it.

Please dont be one of those girls that straightens their hair just to curl it again in a specific style

Also, kill yourself, you look like a typical hispanic teenage tramp

taking pictures with your tongue out just makes you look like you wanna take dick all day

Your hair looks fine curly. Anything curlier than that is disgusting imo. Curly hair degenerates should die. [spoiler]i wish i had straight hair[/spoiler]
>>
>>18685561
This. If a girl has naturally curly hair, at least. When girls with curly hair straighten it, it usually looks like shit; when girls with straight hair curl it, it looks like shit. I have no idea why girls are so fixated with the idea of doing one or the other.
>>
>>18686700
this this this

curly hair is attractive (to me) and if that is really you in the pic straightening it will move you down the scale towards basic bitch kim kardashian turboslut tier. You look nice and should keep your curly hair.
>>
Curly hair pulls bitches
They can't keep their hands out of it

t. guy with soft really curly hair
>>
>>18686854
^
>>
Don't do it. Just blow dry your hair into soft waves using a large round brush.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.