[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women of /adv/. It's known to everyone that even though

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 564748568.jpg (220KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
564748568.jpg
220KB, 1920x1080px
Women of /adv/.

It's known to everyone that even though this isn't always the case, the man is expected to make the first move when a woman is giving him signals and clues that she is interested, sometimes a woman will also seem to be sending clues of attraction when she is really just being friendly. Some men have an easier time spotting and figuring out what these clues mean, some men can spot these clues but cannot figure whether they mean attraction or friendliness (i find myself here) ...aaaand some men cannot spot these clues at all.

In this thread I ask you to help us get better at identifying the signals in female behavior and figuring out whether they mean attraction or simply friendliness. I propose that you list what are some hints and ways you personally use to show a man you are interested and also, if possible, list what are some things you do when you just being friendly that could possibly get misunderstood as interest, bonus points if it already happened to you.
>>
1. She talks to you.
>>
>>18685299
All girls do is existing. Rest is on the boy. Ask her on date.
>>
>>18685299
Anyone with help advice?
>>
>>18685485
When she makes time for you, compliments you, answers texts promptly, invites you places, acts shy? What specifically were you wondering?
>>
>>18685493
I forgot to add, if she only does one thing, she just may be friendly but if she sends many signals it's pretty obvious. It's hard for me to say because I'm extremely forward. I won't blatantly come out and say I like you but I'll give many signs and say it in a roundabout way.
>>
>>18685299
Bumping because I'm in the same boat
>>
Does she do it with everyone? If she treats everyone in the same way, then she's not attracted to you.

When I'm interested in a man, I talk to him whenever I can, I try to involve him in things that I do. I invite him to stuff, and try to include him in my friend circle. I stay up late chatting with him, I try to learn about things that he likes. I'll share music, I'll talk about very personal things. I'll be more comfortable with being touched and test the water with touching him. I'll joke and make innuendo. I'll tease him and encourage him to tease me back.

There's a guy who's super into me who makes me really uncomfortable. He knew I had a husband but was doing things like confessing his love and getting touchy when we had barely even talked for ten minutes total. I have to go by his house every day, so when I saw him I'd find a way to leave as soon as possible. I'd make up an excuse. If I passed him in the car I wouldn't get out of the car. I'd mention my husband at every possible opportunity. Eventually it got to the point where I had to tell him to back off, but up until that point I tried to find ways of discouraging him.

A lot of girls will try to use polite methods of declining first. It's considered rude to say "No, I don't like you. Leave me alone." and most of us have been taught to not do that. Be polite, be kind, let him down gently, find a reason.

It seems like a lot of guys on here get really mad about that. I know it's frustrating when people aren't direct, especially when you're used to the directness of online communication. It's much easier to be direct and to the point anonymously and with no chance of repercussion.

But most women also have some sort of experience where speaking their mind resulted in rage (and sometimes even violence), which only encourages them to use indirect techniques. Basically all women have a story where a guy asks them out (often someone they have never met), they politely decline, and the guy throws a fit.
>>
>>18685493
>>18685498
I mean are there any books that help with telling when someone likes you or just social situations in general? Something like No More Minister Nice Guy except for fixing social ineptness instead of fixing letting people walk all over you.
>>
It's probably counter-productive but I personally like to argue (like, a discussion) with someone I'm interested.
Also, I like obtaining useless information about them too like "Is he a Godzilla or King Kong Guy?" or "If he had to pick between being deaf or mute which one would It be?"
Giving little post It doodles or little origamis too.
>>
I'm an extroverted woman who comes off as flirtatious when I'm just happy to be talking to people. I can't give you any real "for sure" cues, but here are some good signs:

>remembering small details
>asking questions to keep a conversation going
>following up on something you talked about another time
>casually touching you
>getting you a snack or a drink
>going out of her way to help out with something, especially if you could clearly take care of it yourself
>asking for help with something she could do on her own

I tend to do one or two of these to everyone, but more if I'm interested.

>>18687350
all of this
>>
>>18685512
>>18687350
>>18687442
Not OP, but any actual advice? These posts are just "im a woman and he did this and that XD"
>>
>>18687662
>asking deer about hunting deer
You are very young / inexperienced / naive if you think girls will be ever able to tell you how to score pussy / wife. All they do is passively wait and see strategy. Their master plan is to exists, be sexy and maybe dress a little slutty and hope for best.

Man up, grow a spine, reattach your balls and ask that bitch you are thinking about on date. No other way around it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.