[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

22 years old. Turning 23 in a few months. Ive been attending

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 309141.jpg (47KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
309141.jpg
47KB, 225x350px
22 years old. Turning 23 in a few months. Ive been attending community college for a year and a half while still not knwoing what I want to do. I basically only have 1 friend but hes usually busy with family and his gf. I also dont get along well with my parents and although ive tried working and still maintain good grades, my depression just keeps getting worse. My friend also did something really harsh that id rather not get into. Multiple people have hurt me throughout my life. Ive even apologized to those who did ME wrong. I honesty wish I wasnt so afraid of dieng cause so I get get on this awful ride I call life. I also despise how life seems to reward those whove constantly hurt me.
>>
>>18685221
I'm in EXACTLY the same situation as you, except I just turned 22m. See a therapist, apply for jobs online, in community college, join a club even if you don't like anybody there just do it, force yourself to, because no one else will. Wake up earlier, and stop giving a fuck. The moment I just wanted to focus on my studies and get A's, that was the moment I got a girlfriend, (ex now) which hurts, but you move on.
>>
>>18685221
>>18685336

another 22m anon here. I was just dismissed from school the second time, I now have another ex after this summer, I work at McD's, etc. Life sucks. I just realized what I want to do though, so here's to saying "fuck you" to life and just doing what we have to bois.
>>
>>18686359
Thanks. Ive actually been thinking. A good friend mine lives with her bf back in texas and has offered me to move in with her. I was thinking of dropping by to go visit her for Christmas and see how things are over there. If I seem to like jt, I'll probably take up on her offer. Should I do it?
>>
>>18686487
Life is usually about doing the things it gives you. Even if it doesn't work out in the end at least you'll have spent 2 years or so of your life doing something. You should only be worried when the opportunities don't present themselves anymore and you're only stuck with yourself while everyone around you has forgotten about you or doesn't care enough to give you a helping hand.
>>
Time for a positive change in your life.

Start by changing your attitude. None of this shit is easy but only you can help yourself. No one else can do this for you. The sooner you understand this isn't easy the better. There is no easy way out but on the brightside, once you aknowledge a problem you are half way there to solving it. There is only SO much shit a person can take. How much more are you willing to put up with that?

I can't go into detail about everything. Try to set some goals and improving your life objectively. Start fitness, start a diet, start money mamagement, try working on some people skills, improve your hobbies, learn something new, read a book.

Yes this is very general but they are ideas. If you need a fren my skype is NeuroPhen. If you feel like you need a fren or wanna talk more you can contact me, if not try looking for personal development programes and definitely try volunteering. Helping others is a decent way of helping yourself too.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.