[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you date and then marry a girl that's really good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1490583510090.jpg (30KB, 480x490px) Image search: [Google]
1490583510090.jpg
30KB, 480x490px
would you date and then marry a girl that's really good for you and out of your league if she's had sex with 10 men by the time she's 25 and you were still a virgin?

even if she kissed a male friend on new years before you were dated, but after you had hooked up a few times?
>>
fucking repost shit!!!
>>
Post this on /r9k/ where it belongs. You only want to create a shitposting thread.
>>
>>18685195
R9k or /r/incels on le Reddit fucking saged
>>
im genuinely asking for advice here, sorry if its similar to my question from last night but i wanted to add that second line b/c i think its important
>>
>>18685195
No.
>>
10 men is nothing dude, consider yourself lucky
>>
Honestly I just wanna marry a girl with fat ass. Don't care if she's white, black, Asian or ugly/cute; just want a thick grill I can fuck all the time. Preferably virgin but if she isn't then it's okay for me, as long as she didn't fuck like 100 guys.
>>
Having fucking about 10 guys when she is 25 is rather normal, whether it's a man or woman. The answer is an obvious yes.
>>
>>18685195
What is more important here? the fact that she dated more guys than you, before meeting you? That fact hurts your ego, and what if you had done the same or even more than her? That would make you a son of a bitch? She's lack of charater for that?
>>
File: 1374357063340.jpg (35KB, 619x464px) Image search: [Google]
1374357063340.jpg
35KB, 619x464px
>>18685195

>would you date and then marry a girl that's really good for you and out of your league if she's had sex with 10 men by the time she's 25 and you were still a virgin?

Assuming she has no diseases or any ilk of permanent damage stemming from her sexual encounters I think its safe to assume that not marrying her would be a matter or principal over utility. If the principal of past sexual chastity is more important than the current day utility of marrying a beautiful women you love and are in a successful relationship with then that is your decision to make and not one that I or anyone can weigh for you. Essentially, you would believe that the moral implications of sleeping with ten men are so damaging that it outweighs the moral benefit of being with a woman who loves you and is dedicated to you.

I personally think that would be pretty silly especially considering the fact that finding a successful relationship is infinitely more difficult than finding a girl who has had very few sexual experiences. Logic would also dictate that dating a girl with few sexual experiences isn't any more of a guarantee of a better relationship than a girl with more sexual experiences is a guarantee of a bad relationship but I'm sure several anons will paste up that several times debunked Center for Family Development study or whatever.

Ultimately, I can't pretend to know what anyone else's perspectives or personal experiences would mean concerning the implications of this decision. This is the kind of thing you can't weigh using someone's else's priorities.
>>
>>18685195
Yeah because I probably have a bigger dick them all of them
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.